📦 Did your BCON20 Comfort Box arrive? Post pictures here!

Mine showed up on Oct. 16th, but I didn’t know about it until the 19th (when I finally decided to pick up any mail that was waiting in the mailbox).

4 Likes

Ready for party. Arrived in Colombia today. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine arrived past Friday in Spain!! I can’t wait to see what’s inside! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve never been to a blender conference. And now the blender conference is coming to me :slight_smile:

:boom: :boom: :pretzel:

7 Likes

With only two days left, it arrived in Perú! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Already gave up hope, and the little guy just showed up here in Vietnam!! Made my day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow it looks pretty beat up! I hope the stroopwafels survived the trip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingercrossed! - Btw do we have an opening countdown or something? Because its gonna be the 30th here in few hours my time :smiley:

I just talked to Ton about this; consider it a Christmas present: when you wake up tomorrow morning you’ll have a gift waiting for you, and you can open it right away. Tomorrow at 6PM CET (Amsterdam) a live video will start where Blender artists around the world talk about their year.

3 Likes

Here goes mine!!!
Arrived a couple of days ago …

3 Likes

I posted a quick overview of what to do and expect for BCON 2020 tomorrow:

2 Likes

Lovely presents!! The cookies saved my breakfast lol

1 Like

Lucky you… there was no Stroopwafels in my comfort box unfortunately :worried:

Pro tip: don’t unpack the Comfort Box with your kids. I had instant fights this morning :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

you can have mine :slight_smile: :cookie: But hurry up, my gluttonous colleagues might come in any minute…

Haha thanks mate, to fix my disappointment I went to shop and bought my "compensatory Stroopwafels " :smiley:

1 Like

Aw man, it’s almost time, and I didn’t get mine yet! Oh well.

Since I don’t have the box, instead of waiting until BCON to open it, maybe I should wait until I get the box to watch BCON :thinking:

1 Like

Crumbly!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Comfort Box
Mug
T-Shirt
Stickers

… I love Blender because it gives access to 3D to everybody… I remember when I was young, 3D was SO expensive and you had to buy books and stuff to learn ! Now it’s a different time, thx to Blender

4 Likes