Dodge Viper 2013

no. im preparing for college to get my degree in digital arts and animation. i plan on getting into realistic animaiton and special effects in the end, working in movies and games. but i WILL do a tutorial seriese soon i promise.

Here you are…
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3XCeK6b2Q3uTFFma2hBd3Jxd0k/edit?usp=sharing

Dont worrie about texturing for me. I appreciate it though. I use opportunities like these to further my knowledge of cycles.
Do whatever you want with them. i really dont mind.

modeled the rim.

Car paint shader i made based on azzaisme’s car paint shader upload, allong with some other major and minor changes.

Nice paint :smiley: possible nodes? ^^ Would be perfect as a red to my ferrari :smiley: because my Paint dosn’t look so well in red color.

yes sir i can provide nodes. if you want i can make it ferrari red. ferraris have a plum candy coat. i used both plum and orange with an orange tinted paint, so i dont know that you will like this as much as you think if i leave it the way it is. ill upload it with the adjusted nodes, and if you dont like it you can always change it.

here you go. ferrari red.

you can download it here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3XCeK6b2Q3uMmNVZnVTcHFfQ0U/edit?usp=sharing

here is an updated car paint shader for it.

Finish this thing and shut up LOL

yeah yeah yeah, its coming…

How does my new model look

good so far. slight topo error (i think) around the grill where the front upper quarter panels are meating with the bumper, in that corner. looking good man. :slight_smile:

Why do think there is a topo error

I was like Tha faq is this viper with grill from Bentley/audi?! Then look some other work.

All new audi cars have that grill shape, looks cool i think …

not what im talking about. ill post a pic circling it.

these are the topo errors i mean.

just some things i noticed. its looking good man.

now back to the viper. the body is coming allong nicely. im wanting to wait till i have more content of the body before i start posting. i dont want to leave you guys waiting too longs on different updates.

That material will look great on your dodge and just in case anyone was wondering it is an Audi TT RS 2010. Can’t wait to see the body if it is anything like the rest of the car we have seen it will be amazing.

here is the body progress.

That topo error attachment apparently didn’t work
Wow that body looks greatl.