Downloads - Circumnavigation - Past Ages and Bygone Times - 2020

Another posibility I am considering instead of creating the wave swell of a meter or so as before, risng and falling. The tidal rise I think would be more interesting.
With the tidal rise it can completely alter the terrain. Example the river Mersey has a huge tidal rise up to about 30 feet. Many rivers have a sandbar at entrance and with say the River Douglas,off the river Ribble, a small bore of water comes rushing up it sometimes.

However The Circumnavigation is only approx. a quarter or less and instead may continue along South coast to the Thames.
However as there is apparently only myself interested…

Start at the beginning again. Some routes will be basic as the emphass will be ports, docks, harbours, river systems,
No further screenshots as there are plenty on the various pages. All routes are below or up to about 5 mg so should only take a minute or so to download anyway!
As before following along the coastline of the uk.
Use strictly at your own risk, Not for commercial use.

01dumfries.zip (3.1 MB)
B

02annan16052021.zip (3.4 MB)

1 Like

Still here so will experiment with the tidal rise over say half an hour. Whether I upload further I have no idea. All are up to and under 5 meg in size as before.
Incidentally one forum member mentioned why don’t I make proper games, seemsingly unaware the any of my routes can easily be turned into a ‘game’ in numerous ways. Happy Sailing (smile)

Lost conection with Blender and reregistered etc, after numerous tries.

1 Like