Dragon [Beware]

He’s not a furry/scalie but an ‘otherkin’ which is even worse as these people generally are so mentally retarded they actually believe that they are an animal (generally winged animals too) whereas furries only dress up like animals and think they’re better/more individual/intellectual then others. Also, otherkin don’t yiff as far as I know (which is the only good thing about them)

Now some on-topicness to justify the fact that I’m posting ^^

I like the model, it has character. I think it’s the wings that make it awesome really, would love to see this one flying in an animation (or atleast attempting to :p)

Woah, I typed twice as much text on furries then the model… I should be ashamed really >_>

You should know one thing, we don’t choose to be otherkin, all otherkin were otherkin since birth, while I currently may have a bit of a disconnection from my Dragon feelings thus meaning I don’t feel like believing it much, there’s no escaping the reality for me, I’ve always been a Dragon and always will be, that’s how the cookie crumbles for me with my personal evidence.

Thank you for backing up my statement. End of discussion. (whatever you post, I will not answer as I don’t want to fill this thread with more spam then I allready have, thank you very much)

sigh… Cyborg you’ll never learn will you? Maybe some mod could make a final statement here: one more otherkin talk and the post in question is deleted. Furthermore somebody revived this topic. The last post had been long time ago so I doubt this project is still existing in the shape it had been back then.

… oh… And I guess I should really pitch Cyborg once against Talbain… or even worse Cheapy … :smiley: … damn this should be funny seeing them tear each other into otherkin-pieces ^.=.^

Yes, I echo that.
All of you: One more post here about “otherkin” and every one of you who feels the need to bring it up is getting banned. I am not kidding. It not funny to ruin someone’s art thread with this argument.

Hey Calvin - Love the progress.

I’d be interested in a sense of scale (no pun intended).

He seems like the sort of character that would take on anything despite being a little on the small size; Don Quixote style!

Think chihuahua vs. motorcycle mounted postman, or Charlie Chicken-hawk from the old WB cartoons. Never letting a little thing like perpetual failure stand in the way of grand ambition (oh and ultimately, he would also gain the same incredible good fortune to be victorious due solely to blind stupidity on the part of his chosen foe!)

It would be great if he had some way to handle objects though… How about if the wings were just a teensy bit bigger so he can use them to pick things up?

lol, ummm, well I just noticed this thread was bumped. :smiley:

goosey: By low poly I believe people are referring to the less amount of vertices used. Of course subsurf somewhat ^2(s) it.

Ammusionist: Thanks… well now with the term over (just survived the last final,) I should be able to resume with blender work :smiley: