Dragons

Sorry, had to post this:

http://www.urbandragons.com/silly.html :slight_smile:

ha…where is cyborg? Im sure hell be here soon…
‘oh do come in a defend yourself Cyborg DragQueen…what? Oh, i mean Dragon…’
peace
Drew

That Dragon has some serious infractions of the basic rules of what consitutes a Dragon.

Tongue is too human, Hands are two human, wings look too floppy and it looks more like a lame kiddy show Dragon.

yep and you look like a lame kid looking at that lame kiddy show

Urban dragons…

…?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’ve gotta say something.

It seems like this topic was created to pick on one single individual. Granted, the artwork that’s linked to can be useful to people who come to this forum, I think this thread was made in bad taste, with shitty intentions.

We have a number of members of this forum who have made caricatures of themselves; some intentionally and some unintentionally. I feel that it would reflect better upon us as a community if we didn’t take the easy pot-shots at those who make the unfortunate mistake of setting themselves up as targets to such attack.

It’s one thing to play along with someone who’s making fun of themselves. It’s quite another to make jabs at someone who isn’t.

Yeah, I think it’s very bad to make caricatures of others just to make fun of 'em, and… wait… what the hell am I saying? haha. Expect a brilliant caricature of a well known member on this site made by me, for the next WC… in 3D! WOOOHOO!!

Sorry for the confusion. I was speaking metaphorically. As in, we have some members whose behavior isn’t exactly reflective of who they are; an exaggeration (like a caricature).

That was really a tangent anyway. The point was that while I’m happy to have as much fun with these things as the next guy, I think this particular thread was created in bad taste.

Ha, i was worried for a second Sago, welcome back.
But wut the heck, who said this was meant for any one person? It was just a dragon picture. If anyone wanted to start a freeality bashing based thread, go ahead. Im sure a Hate Super Wu thread would go down great(not). It was just a joke. If this offends you, get a life, its not like it means anything.
peace
Drew

Just so you can see the difference, there are dragons who are mean and are a threat to mankind and always get defeated by a hero or heros, then there are dragons who only want to help. If one plans on morphing into one of these fantasy creatures, it might be wise to consider which “breed” would be the best.

I already have one in mind and I think I got the color, form, and shape all figured out in my head.:wink:

I’m a little more for the European rather then the Oriental version. Though if one considers what breed, you also must consider if you want it to be a mix or a similar style to one of the hundreds of Dragon paintings and 3D art on the internet.

If one wants to morph into one of those creatures then we don’t yet have the technology, but could be possible if the key to complete genetic transformation is unlocked partly by way of powerful software and powerful supercomputers.

If one wants to morph into one of those creatures then we don’t yet have the technology, but could be possible if the key to complete genetic transformation is unlocked partly by way of powerful software and powerful supercomputers.

Yeah, see some dragons scare people, other dragons are looked at with respect. Where do you suppose all of these “myths” came from anyway?

Who said the technology would be limited to Dragons. By the time they master this and bring it to the public there’ll be so many transformations into so many creatures Ripley’s wouldn’t be able to keep track of them.

The US army could use this to turn their soldiers into large ultra strong fire breathing flying Dragons and rain terror on their enemies.

The US army could use this to turn their soldiers into large ultra strong fire breathing flying Dragons and rain terror on their enemies.

I suppose they could, but what if the world made some just for peace and prosperity?

Well I’d love to see Osama bin Laden come face to face with a 10 foot US army Dragon and goes 0_o.:smiley:

http://www.urbandragons.com/dragonpics/silly.gif

large ultra strong fire breathing flying Dragons and rain terror on their enemies.
=> you’re talkin’ about napalm right?

Whats with the forum’s recent obsession with dragons anyway?

I don’t want to shatter anyone’s illusions but dragons are probably just something out of medieval folk tales.

They are most likely creatures imagined by people who found ancient dinosaur bones and tried to figure out what the creature would look like.
So yeah, dragons are just one of man’s first interpretation to what a dinosaur would look like…

Well, that’s what I think.
On the other hand, dragon lore is fun to read, I especially liked Eragon and I’m looking forward to the movie and the third book

This was a bit random but nevermind
Edeehem

Hmm, so you just discovered dragon were not real.

Not until we have the technology to bring them to reality;)