Dream of Flying

Very Aggressive post.so much details in the image. a real masterpiece!.Nice Sharing.

That is very impressive. How did you think up something like that?

Really Amazing work.Looking like sooo staining.

Very very nice! Excellence …

I like the concept, I’d do something like this.

Cool to see some artistic images, so well executed. (polak?)

POLAND Wrocław :slight_smile:

THX all for nice comments :slight_smile:

Terrific work here. I love the little touches like the hands trying to hold the figure back. Inspiring piece here

I really like your results. Very impressive textures and concept. :wink:

Nice image I Would like to make harder the AO to have better contrast, but the composition is excelent

Awesome, just awesome! The details, the flow, the theme and the nature power in this model.
You’re an artist.

Looks fantastic, I had to look at it for a bit to pick everything up and I think that’s an excellent quality i na work to be able to have so much detail yet also keep the viewer looking, even tough when you think about it, the image is certainly not crowded. Great job :slight_smile:

Wow. If this was a poster I would stick it on my wall.
I really like how you have hands coming from the bottom to make it seem as if they are trying to hold the whole thing down. Really a nice touch. :slight_smile:

wish it wouldnt be you last work with blender hope you continue to become at others atleast

Well done!

It’s very cool, I like the message too.

Really nice concept. I love this ‘mighty’ feeling it gives!

Spectacular! That would look so nice hanging on my wall at home!

i wonder if someone like me ought to even say anything about it…to me it looks totally flawless

this is just amazing keep the renders coming