Edson ED-3

This is everything what I have so far from Link Shack. That taller cube thing on the left side, on the rooftop is air cooler, and that right one is air cleaner. Because Pandora, you know. :slight_smile:

But air filters is inside of shack, for more comfy filters changing.

Still very unfinished though.

Attachments

Back here again. :slight_smile:

So, I was not satisfied with that boxes on the rooftop. So I create new one, it is 3in1 actually. Main function is cleaning air, second is air cooling, and last function is air heating. That air grating is so meticulous modeled, it is from one piece, every edge is rounded. Maybe later I will post more detailed view. Hope you like it so far, still not finished of course.

Attachments

Another render, it is not so highpoly as it maybe looks, just 64k polys.

Attachments

Only some devices on rooftops and little details is needed to finished state. And also it is my first UHD render, hope you like it.

Attachments

OMG!!! how much time did you spent on this project?

Unity FAN

Really cool models with impressive details! Always good to see something like this on BA. Thank you for sharing the progress :).

Thanks to both of you, it will be two years now since I started this project. Work almost everyday on it, so it should be few thousand hours. :slight_smile:

how many poly is the entire model? I’m working on a scene that is around 3.5 million and it’s sooo slow i cant even continue with it. yours is very high detail so I can only imagine how much of a toll it would take on your system

Do you use any hard-modeling addons?

keseyrage - 2 300 000 polys for now, I using very widely scene layers. But I have pretty good desktop anyway, so no stress for PC at all.

frankerzederede - No, not addons. I’am old school, you know. :slight_smile:

Modeling part on this ventilation is finished.

Attachments

A little break from link shacks, so this is the first three hi-poly ground rocks, later I will do retopology. Every single rock should have 1024 polys and 1k textures.

Attachments

So here is all seven hi-poly ground rocks. More rocks after winter, but at least I want do scans of trees for textures, this year probably.

Attachments

I was very busy these weeks, and I wasn’t working on this project aswell. But now I am back. :slight_smile:

So here is render of hinge for sun collector. For now it have 21k polygons, later I will reduce them.

Not finished yet.

Attachments

Almost finished hinge.

Attachments

Nice to see this is still going!

Thanks ShaafiCoffee,

And here is another renders of finished hinges.

Attachments

1 Like

Electric engine, for sun collector movements, not finished.

Attachments

Engine with transmission, to low rpm. Not finished of course.

Attachments

Something fresh, hi-poly rocks. Not ground rocks actually, just great rocks. I have already cleaned 9 from 18 scans.

One scan took me 2-4 hours, so nothing horrible. I would like to finish all scans this week.

Attachments