Edson ED-3

Eduard! Its been a long time… I’m sorry to hear things are not going well for you. But man you are so amazingly talented please keep doing what you do and never stop sharing. You work is an inspiration to me and I think many others here. Whatever you are going through Im sure must be hard but I have faith you will be okay. Take care friend.

Polygobblerr

1 Like

Hi Edward I’m new on this forum and just been catched by your topic and as a beginner I’m amazed by all detailed work you’ve done so far. It’s a huge inspiration and I think we have a lot of things to learn from you :slight_smile: hope you figure it out with your life and return back. It’s sure that modelling is one of the things you are the best!

1 Like

Thank you very much for these warming words my friends, it means so much for me.
For now my situation is much better, still not through it, but at least I can handle it.

The thing is, I completely lost hope for getting a job in any studio, I just don’t believe in that anymore.
Therefore, all my strenght right now is going into my little business with selling 3d models, which didn’t started yet, but it would be epic for sure.

Here is also topic for that: Photogrammetric Cylinder

It would be nice to finish all my projects one day, I hope I will, when my life gets better.
But right now, priority #1 for me is taking care about my future.

And what a coincidence that I typing this post on the last day in year, I wish all of you the very best.
May the new year be one of the best year in my life.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I really don’t know where to start, so I put it straight. Please don’t hate me for this, maybe some people will be dissapointed, but I feel it is just right thing for me, for my progress, for my future projects,etc.

This is official end of this project, but don’t worry, I will share blend files with the public, and you are free to do whatever you want with it. I hope you will have fun.

The reasons for end is pretty simple, it is old, and I am no longer interested in this.
I need to go forward, evolve, and this project would be only a burden for me.

Hope you understad to my decision, believe me it is really for the best.

Here is link for download, you can also share it anywhere you want.:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/imzjdhs8lvq4k0m/Unfinished%20Project.zip?dl=0

3 Likes

Oh and I almost forget, thank you everyone for posting and following this, it was pleasure.

I really understand your decision. Sometimes you have to kill your darlings. - I think your crazy effort, which you put in every piece, is really exhausting over time.

Really glad you decided to share the wip, so your work is carried out into the world.

Thanks and keep on!

• Oliver
1 Like

Thank you for such positive response, this really assure me that I did right thing.

Hello,
I think this is totally understandable and relateable for almost everyone.
Do whatever keeps you motivated, if that means dropping this project, then drop it :slight_smile:
you dont owe nothing to us, It was fun following your progress though! :slight_smile:

And thanks a lot for sharing your files, I might have a look at them!

1 Like