Engine Roar

Your project seems to be going well man keep up the Good work. I’m truly impressed man Nice work !!!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

https://scontent.fotp1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/13087122_491598727714742_957847564681417122_o.jpg
What are your thoughts? :o

This is the first time I’ve looked at any of the games people are making with Blender, and I’m utterly blown away!

Very professional work by @Puup Zemlya and the other programmers involved in developing this! I’d certainly like to play it!

The Game looks Great but i would like to attain the free copy of the Game man. I would like to test its performance !!!
and again Congratulations man i hope that you’ll also support my game one Day man.

Awsome Game Man !!!

Thank you for the highest grade of our work). You can send your e-meil address on the mail - [email protected]. We will have the first test demo version of the game (PRE-ALPHA) soon. We’ll let you know to the specified E-mail address about this.

Thank you! You can also send your email address on the mail [email protected], I will let you know when time come to test demo version of the game and everyone can do it

We have a good news! We are on the splash screen UPBGE - Link>>

Attachments

Congratulations :slight_smile:
Can’t wait for more news about development.

Kudos! I’d love to see the blend file when this is finished! It looks superb! :smiley:

What sort of hardware is running for that?

Thank you a lot!

We didn’t test the game. After testing it will be possibility to say more correctly. On my computer all works fine:

Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz
GeForce GT 730
RAM 4GB
Linux x64

We welcome you to take part in testing!

Looks nice when you hover over the buttons on the menu you should get some feedback that they’re clickable though. Like a border appearing around them or they become slightly bigger or something.

You can be maybe try to record your display screen with a camera set on a tripod with maximum brightness in a dark room,then you can add sound later. So the game doesn’t lag due to the screen recording software and we can see the true frame rate of the game.

Or use a proper screen recorder. Like OBS or Fraps

They can still cause lag if you don’t have high end computer

Thanks for you advice!

It may be like a variant! And I ordered a more powerful CPU :slight_smile: Also you can try the game soon!

A little information about us [1000 subscribers] - Testing the Engine Roar (EN Subtitle)

Intro Video Engine Roar

Some new subjects - auto spare parts