Engine Roar

Last question:

• Are u the the Lead Developer om all these projects? Cuz so far I’ve seen some pretty awesome work but i couldn’t understand who exactly was behind the creation of the Games.

Lastly Mechanic 8230 is a wonderful looking Game, praise the Game’s Art Style !!!
Too bad not much of yr titles are on my thread All blender games 11 years celebration (2009 - 2019) 🎉
But they soon will, guys like u on these art forums are too Quiet and don’t speak up hence why most projects end up being left out.

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Video test 0.6

5 Likes

How did you managed to get unfiltered textures ?
BTW nice game.

I think you mean Mipmapping or AnisotropicFiltering.
You can activate/deactivate these functions in Blender(Game Engine) Python.

1 Like

The game has a great style and graphics, and cool physics.
Will it have a career mode with upgrades ?

If you’re trying to ask the game-creator a question, ask @Nudiventra, he is the game-creator, not me :slight_smile:

New screenshots:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey @Nudiventra when will this get released?

fRED/k.s

I don’t know))

1 Like

I am also curious to know, when will we get a demo, one car, one race track for starters?

When the basic mechanics will work correctly.

Are you a team member?

Yes, I am an artist.

I see, so who ever is doing the programming, will need to get that sorted. It has been a few years, if I recall, now since I first saw this game on here. I guess you don’t have any estimation on when a small demo could be released, one car, one race, seems like the best move if it is further into the future a complete game.

1 Like

Yes, there is no programmer. Engine Roar - Lite was created only by me in my free time. The main Engine Roar is temporarily frozen simply due to a lack of a programmer. Yes, a demo is possible, but it needs to be improved.

1 Like

I see.

Well Cotaks, was good at programming. He helped a few times.

Do not confuse Engine Roar - Lite with Engine Roar. Engine Roar - Lite is a lot easier.

1 Like

I didn’t know of the two. Of course the problem is, when the blender foundation stopped the game engine support, that obviously moved users away. Since I don’t use blender, I only still have 2.76, and 2.77 but no use it for now, I have tried 2.80, very very confusing. I haven’t touched it since I tried it a few times two months ago.

It’s not about the engine. In the case of ER, BGE is coping, we are not coping))

1 Like