Ferrari F12 berlinetta

hey kramon, sorry i did not use your multifunctional shader because it took too long to render. but i have finalized your tyre shader for my blend. should i give credits?

If you want you can give :stuck_out_tongue: will be nice :smiley: Waiting for final image :smiley: Your work is pretty good!

i am happy to announce that all modelling is done.
disk brakes done with boolean modifier(pretty easy) and the disk clamp/cover brake also done.
snaps:-

and the whole model :slight_smile:

Rims looks too thin, otherwise it looks good! :slight_smile:

hello again. now i am onto the texturing and UV unwrapping.
been playing with photoshop all afternoon and look what i discovered.
i made costom logos of ferrari. nothing much. but changed the color scheme of the logo.
same applies for the square logo of Ferrari.
please compare both
The original

and my version of THE logo

please comment which one you prefer.

Looking totally awesome.

i agree, totally sick. but if i may make a suggestion that the rim seems a little to thin. many times in renders like this you have to make things a little out of scale or when they render they look like colored paper. besides this minor issue and a few edge loop corrections it looks amazing

Very nice shaders! Could you share your node setups please? Would love to see them :slight_smile:

On the logo, your version is not bad, but I still prefer the original.

again i have to agree. im all for changing things up but canning the colors of such an iconic logo is just a no no IMHO

so i didn’t like the results of the carpaint shader i chose before.
so instead i tried Kramons multifunctional shader here

and i got better results
here is a test render

and don’t know if it’s required but the leather shader anyway

OW thats really nice can you show the setup of lamps/studio?

I love car modeling. It’s a pity that I don’t know how to model - indeed, I never went to far on it. Waiting for the final render!

oh yeah, thanks for that shader by the way
here you go, an HDRI and some emission planes. pretty simple however very much experimented.:slight_smile:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207537[/ATTACH]

link is not working ;x

beautiful work. im not much of a ferrari fan, but i have a huge respect for the work youve done

here it should work now

semi final render.

all the shaders/textures and materials are done.
now a scene setup because i don’t want a studio render.

any suggestion on the scene setups?
i am thinking of an highway scene with empty highways and the car.

Looking good! That is still my shader? The idea with highway is nice. However i would be seeing this car in some new fashion big hole like in some arch museum.

wes that is still your shader, again thanks for it, and what do you mean by “new fashion big hole like in some arch museum.” ?

great progress… i love the model. i know your going for outdoor reflections, but the bias lighting always gets to me. thats just me personally tho… nice work!