**Finished** WIP Log. Junk Shop + Renderman

The store owner. Changed the hair not because i can-t do the curly hair from the original, but because i like this style better and also removed the jacket to add some variation.

I did this pose like if she was in the middle of a conversation…

doing a test export to sketchfab, everything is doing fine…
im doing some cleanup work before getting into the final packing…

Finished!! This is the final entry, you can inspect it!

Quest / Game

• Find the Cat Pc Robot little brother hidden in the scene
  • Find Waldo! he is also hidden in the scene!

Post it if you find them!

7 Likes

Uploaded the blenderman as a separate model just to be able to inspect it better since it was the model that took me the most time to do:

Original model: https://cloud.blender.org/p/gallery/57e5084f0fcf294119c5055c

yes you can as long as you give proper credits to me and the people that did the original models i used as base!

Thanks, I will send it to you before we release it

1 Like

Hey! As we’re entering the final days of the challenge, I’d like to give you some helpful tips to make sure you can successfully complete your entry. Please see my new post on the FAQ topic.

I found the little brother!!!

Read it backwards. (Full answer)
! outside the on icon cogwheel a and ends open two with crate the in , shop the Behind

And it’s a great model! I love how you made a little storyline for it!

2 Likes

and did you found waldo? i will give you a hint… it is very close from the little brother, but he managed to reach higher grounds… :face_with_monocle:

This is looking great in the viewer, and man what a good use case for stress testing optimization for Sketchfab! I could see you throwing in some last minute robot easter eggs, like some Tears of Steel scraps a la Empire Strikes Back.

Wohooo!!!

I found him! (Waldo)

Answer: (backwards again)

Under one of the roof panels!

! panels roof the of one Under

1 Like

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Hey! We just announced the winners - check it out!