First Person Adventure/shooter

just another (golden gun). with bio scanner, made for keeping sand worms away.
it carries 8 rounds instead of 6. those bullets aren’t lead.

I know no one cares about my game :frowning: I just like posting stuff.

The aesthetic you’re creating for this game is brilliant, everything seems so well designed, and it’s a breath of fresh air from the graphics seen on other projects.

My only gripe at the moment is the HUD, it seems like it could get a little obtrusive. simplifying it should help in that regard.

I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes!

I like your idea with the dimensional ship, and the graphics look really interesting

@matt
Thanks
but I may have to put the bulky stuff for the game on hold because of my rubbish laptop. I need a new one. I’m still working solo for the game. I will still make game models, but not the bigger bulky stuff like levels.
and the HUD is a space marines HUD. I haven’t worked on it in a while. the googles the main character won’t look like that.
and I also like the styles of other peoples games but I’m more of a fan of sci-fi, mythology and cartoony stuff.

@raven
Thanks

there will be many types of “aliens”, ships and stuff. as well as “alien” wild life. as well as god, goddess like beings.
the real size of the fluxship is to big to park on any planet. this is a smaller variation of it. it’s real size should indicate what it was used for.

The main character is a female tall grey chimera, with a fro. she is a mute.

and the part about no one not liking my stuff, I mean no harm I’m only saying that because my new youtube is not even in the galaxy as watched as my old one. I killed my old 2007 one on purpose, I got tired of it.

I think I will post one of the mini games for the next post. :slight_smile:

ghoul assassin

you don’t what to know what lies behind the mask. dat face.

Belt Magnum, my newest model :D.

Awesome-looking models! They look spectacular for cartoony effect! great job on the outlining and stuff like that! Keep it up!

NinjAcademy

I really do like the toon shading, nice work.

I have just really looked at this Thread after quite a long Time now and I must say, that Weapon that conjurs a Mælstrom to suck everything around right in… that is quite stunning! In Terms of Gameplay (it is just plain cool) and of Technique as well! :}

Thanks guys :smiley:

I just love cartoons, I’m trying my best to have it as close to the art work I have on paper as possible.
I just need to re texture some of the older weapon models. Ive re modeled all the ghost models and they look better then ever.

and I have a bit more particle effects, and leveled elementals. “elementals2” on my youtube page. amalgams are on the way.

yea. the blackholes are fun to play around with. it will be just as fun as rocket jumping. the model for the black hole hasn’t changed, I’m not going to go over board like I did with the remodeled mushroom cloud that thing is one massive model. but I’l get back to it soon. I’m just pop corning all over the place.

Thanks again everyone.

just showing drawings.

Shocker elite suit, with accumulator firing.

fused ghost

That fused ghost looks scary!

Nice job

When I model my Ventilator gun, I am going to shoot you with it; repeatedly. Lol, your pix look awesome, I’m just jealous. I hope to release my game, Residue soon, but it will probably be a cheap pre-alpha release as I add multiplayer modes and features. Residue doesn’t look so good, but the gun sfx are pretty good, imo.

Many Thanks

some of the creatures can mix. mixed baddies have (Fused), the shape shifting ones are (mimics).

some of the weapons have weird names, but my next weapon will be a reference to cow and chicken.
a bow gun that launches some pork butts. it will sort of work like a gas grenade. that will stun anything with it’s stench.

oh man I want online for my game so bad, co-op at best.

Just showing whats going on, I got back to working on this map(flats). this was the one with the star-gate, flying rocks, and the stuff that looked like water. the vortex is pretty much my favorite thing in this map. you can see the old part of the map way off in the distance. (spiky rocks). though only a few props are in place as of now. The terrain will get more love this time around.

I remodeled my guns a bit thanks to you. Not as good as yours, but better than they were.

this kinda feels like borderlands:D keep it up;)

@ sk8rinttown thanks

I love both of the borderlands, I used to give out hundreds of modded items, but I no longer do that.
to many people complained about the guns in borderland2 -_-.

anyways, I’m trying to make vast areas to explore, carttoony, with metriod like level direction. I’m also trying my best not to use the clone tool to fill in gaps.
the gun play isn’t like most shooters. you can’t just rush in and start shooting. there are to many games that babysit the player this won’t.

the levels will be enter connected in some ways.

also, the way I made the player rig will prevent green screen effect.

im an artist so if you want help with either textures, animations, models, i could help(depending on schedule)

As much as I would like to form a team of about 4 or 5 people. I just can’t do that right now, I’m going solo for a while.