Fluent - Hard Surface Modeling Tools

Hi @Anubisbis, thanks for making hard surface modelling easier, I got to know about fluent some weeks back and it’s my new best hard surface addon

I have an issue when attempting to use the inset tool, I get an error message saying “A problem has occurred, probably due to the creation of null surface”

I’m using bender 2.8, could that be the reason the inset tool ain’t functioning well

never mind, I upgraded to 2.83LTS and it works fine

Thanks again for this great addon @Anubisbis

Hi, Fluent customer here. Blender 3.0 released a few days ago, and I’m not sure if the API updates affect Fluent. I’m in the process of doing a clean install of addons & preferences, etc. Do you know if a Fluent update for the Blender 3.0 release is inbound (if even required), and when it might be expected to arrive? Thanks.

Coming soon. I’m a beta tester and it is going to be sweeeeeeeet.

2 Likes

Hi, I am just learning now on the latest version, and I noticed a bit of a glitch. The pie menu sits behind the N panel and any other floating panels, obscuring the buttons.

This is what I’m getting with the inset tool using the latest version. I guess this is a bug:
fluent1
It’s the same on a planar surface.
It worked fine using a fresh file…Maybe a corrupt file or something.

Last hours for the summer sales !

Fluent 2.1 BETA is available :slight_smile:
New tool : screw head.
Take a look at this

3 Likes

Fluent 2.1 available !

Main changes :
new gathering option for the cloth panel tool.

new screw head scattering tool

IN SALES DURING THIS WEEKEND :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi ! Fluent 2.2.0 is available. One of the new thing is UI options.

• Choose column, or circular menu.
  • Choose hold click or simple click to display the menu.

https://twitter.com/RudyMichau/status/1654126079219752960

New feature : a frame arround your cut :slight_smile:

and, of course, 25% during Blendermarket spring sale :wink:

4 Likes

Quick doodle for fun :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/RudyMichau/status/1654496508065005573

2 Likes

I’m about to go crazy. I paid $29, but the mistakes upset me so much. There is no how-to-install video, no how-to-fix-it video, but the seller may ask for 29 dollars. I regret my purchase.

I watched the videos you sent, but now I see the errors in the pictures and unfortunately I couldn’t find a solution.

Lol, keep calm, the process to install the addon is the same as all other addons.
And you can find the way in the Fluent documentation which is available from the Blendermaket page of Fluent.
So, once again, stay calm and breathe deeply.

When I took a deep breath, everything got better, so the problem is my breathing :smiley:
Thank you so much have a nice day

1 Like