Free Script Sundays - Free Add-ons

i think you should post this in right click select so the devs can add this internally in GN…

1 Like

# geometry nodes index viewer

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I search for it before but could not find one.

1 Like

Little off-topic but I released a new paid addon called ColorFrame Renders Pro. It is the pro version of my ColorFrame Renders addon. You can check it out here:

1 Like

physically how are generated integers? some curves?

Haven’t tried it yet but i think it uses the text nodes.

I have improved one of your addon. it took me more then one week end…

4 Likes

perfect, download link please when ready :wink:

1 Like

Great work. But some cases which I mentioned in my video still don’t work.
Also, some simple loops which work with the original addon are not working(Sphere example)
Loop select plus:

NGon Loop Select:

3 Likes

I can’t see all edges in the last video. but with subdivided cube this is not working for me.
about the sphere without differences of volume, indeed this is not meant for this what I did. but maybe there is a solution between to change the way it’s seeking next vert if no much difference between face angles.
with a difference of level after this is working in more situations with the version I did. but obviously it can be improved again, in time. NB: you noticed that you don’t have to select the edge first, before double click

the link is in the description of the video. but ok I put here there too https://github.com/1C0D/Loop_Select_Plus__Blender_addon-

1 Like

Sorry that it’s not working with the subdivided cube for you. Did you try increasing the face threshold? I see you had it set to -10. Please try setting it back to the default 60 and see if it works.
Same for the last case you showed where it did not select the loop. Try increasing the face threshold to 60 or maybe even more and let me know if it works.

Also, a few people had already requested the support for vertex mode so I had also implemented it for my addon. The new version will be available in some days.

1 Like

ah ok. I will get back to this after a little while to see it again with a clear mind

hey Amandeep, do you know how to fix this for this addon? Sculpt/Paint/Edit Workflow Suite (New: Brush Quickset fixed for 2.83!) - #104 by Metin_Seven
would be great the favor if you can do it please, thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Yeah this float to int conversion errors are happening due to python upgrade included with Blender 3.1

is it something easy to fix, so that it wont take you a lot of time? i really need this addon, i was just sculpting something, and then i changed to the new blender version today, and this happened xd, otherwise i guess i will have to stick with 3.0 at the moment…

Posted a fix. Please try it out.

2 Likes

New free addon coming this week. Stay tuned.

6 Likes

Hey @Amandeep,

There was an update to a plugin I use (Better FBX) and for whatever reason it doesn’t seem to be working now with Default IE. The procedure is still the same too (better_export.fbx and better_import.fbx), and for whatever reason the import works but the export won’t pop up a dialog when using the addon. However, if I go to the Original Export section it works properly. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Hi @Jaidek
Are there any errors in the console?
Edit:
Also, try deleting the existing default preset and creating a new one. Maybe they changed some properties of the export operator.