Cartoon-style friendly green alien character design, traveling through space in his tiny UFO.
Modeled using the Chisel SDF 3D modeling add-on for Blender.
Rendered with Cycles.
Some work-in-progress stages…
And here’s a very short video impression , showing the non-destructivity and flexibility of SDF 3D modeling.
Hope you like it!
Home ─ https://metinseven.nl
Work ─ https://metinseven.artstation.com
Play ─ https://metinseven.itch.io
Bluesky ─ https://bsky.app/profile/seven.eurosky.social
Mastodon ─ https://graphics.social/@metin
Archive ─ https://archive.org/details/@metin_seven
15 Likes
alf0
(anas)
September 11, 2026, 6:32pm
2
he kind of look sinister in a friendly way !
nice work though !
2 Likes
NiklasWerth
(Niklas Werth)
September 11, 2026, 7:01pm
3
he’s cute, but its hard to beat that probing stereotype, little green men got some serious PR work to do.
2 Likes
Thanks guys! I’m doing my best to support the green minority!
1 Like
julperado
(julperado)
September 11, 2026, 10:20pm
5
This is very cute, it reminds me a little bit of the green dude from Lilo and Stitch, maybe it’s his son?
2 Likes
bartv
(Bart Veldhuizen)
September 12, 2026, 8:23am
6
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
1 Like
Thanks @bartv ! Enjoy your weekend too!
@julperado Funny, someone on Bluesky also mentioned that character. I didn’t know it. Haven’t seen Lilo and Stitch. But I see some resemblances indeed.
2 Likes