Futuristic vehicle concept.

Hello,

Here’s a quick action shot test, gonna do one from the front view as well, possibly in mid air.

Attachments

Try to mantain the color of the vehicle, its the porpuse of that render and so much red or filters doesnt enhace the car. (in my opinion).

If anybody fancies a look I’ve posted my first illustration for the competition here

I won’t be able to post any final shots here until the comps over.

Thanks for looking.

This shot rocks, exactly what i had in mind, keep going!

Looking nice. Several ideas about the ground - you could use a tiling texture, make sure full osa is turned on the material, or use nodes and blur the ground (dof) either way the car will be the focus and it’s looking pretty awesome right now.

Hey thanks for the feedback guys! I can’t post them here yet but if you are interested there are a few final renders here:

Thanks for looking.

I love all those renders. I think you did a fantastic job! Props to you mate!

Thanks DDD! And thank you for your feedback with this design.

Still thinking that I might do a jumping shot as well.

This looks really awesome! great job… how was the final render done? any tips you can share? it has this toon/retro style to it… Am asking because I would like to use the final render style for one of my kids books am illustrating…

Hey DarkLimit, thanks for the comments.

If you send me an email address by site mail I should be able to upload a layered psd file for you so you can look at how I get the final result. I don’t think I’m doing anything out of the ordinary really, just a few different render passes layered in photoshop, some colour tinting across the whole artwork to build atmosphere and some paper textures and a vignette.

Glad you like the final result.

Just playing about with a scene I’m setting up. Also testing out yafaray which I’ve not used before.

Attachments

Haha a rescue scene, yeah!
I like the other vehicle design.

Heh heh! Cheers DDD.

If you like the other vehicle there’s more shots/renders of it here http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=176011

Bit of an update on this scene.Mainly colours and lighting, not sure how much more I will develop this, think I’ve got enough mileage out of the model now.

Thanks for looking.
Chris.

Attachments

I think the top of the car should be more blue, cuz of the sky reflection :wink:
Otherwise, awesome job.

I agree DDD. I just quickly threw a few colour grading layers on the image last night. I’ll probably seperate the vehicle onto another layer and bring the blue from the render back in like the other images in this set. Going to try and paint in where the vehicle has gone off the edge as well in photoshop.

Thanks for the feedback DDD.

I really like this simple yet unique setup! Very good job!