Game Demo

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3511 go to this thread an they will change your screen name for you (free of charge) lol

wow, a whole three pages of mostly wasted posts.
that’s dumb… one denunciation per user is more than enough
you guys insult your own intelligence.

about the game:
I think the increased gravity would help, but you may have to mess with the fh settings. I’m no pro myself, and don’t really know how to do very good. Your game is ok, and with a little work it’d be better. why not texture everything then post some screens? people might calm down a little.

STOP SAYING lolz!!! I don’t care about lol, but come on…laughing out loud zoo? I highly doubt it. Yes, I was mean, really mean, but I really don’t care about it. You have been lying alot and probably lied when you said " My friend made my name when I went to the bathroom." Caugh Caugh, like I’ve never heard that before. Anyhow, if I were you I would change your name, read up on some tutorials and not post a file until its worth looking at. Oh all the stuff me and gangstergaret have been though…from my first words to him …

“I thought you said you were experienced with the game engine?
I believe you quoted this just a little bit ago, did all of your experience fly out of your mind. BTw my skill lvl is actually high :wink: i just made those rough models in like 2 minutes, lolz. i’ve been using blender for 2 years.
~ nah that was too mean…~
health bar thanks to blendenzo http://www.blendenzo.com/tutHealthBar.html
and walking and etc thanks to oto http://otothecleaner.free.fr/tutoria…tolittle5.html :slight_smile:
That helped me a ton!”

To what this is hopefully the last. For a while. Good bye Garet, Bye Bye, So long.

P.S : Just to let you know, if you change your name we wont hate you cause we won’t know its you ( hint hint)

DUDE Relax! You need therapy or something! Hey wait! What kind of music do you listen to “Meat King”? (May I call you “Meat King”?)

Everyone should relax on this thread. Including me.
Aahh… that’s better.
I think we should all agree that if you don’t like a post don’t answer it. Just move on.:slight_smile:

Yes, you may call me The Meat King. ( this should be moved to the off-topic) I listen to Metal, Death Metal, any metal pretty much , and i play guitar :slight_smile:

i sent a request to change my username. so hopefully soon it’ll be changed. oh and meat beater… ur a moron [no offence] listen to what other people are saying. if u have a personal problem with a member PM that user, other than publicly announcing it. believe me i’ve been on enough forums to know that :wink:

Gangstagaret. I believe your statement ‘ur a moron’, in all its cohesive glory, stands for itself.

I think you think entirely too much of yourself. Also, please do not say you’re leaving four times, it isn’t healthy for your credibility.

Man you guys are dicks. So what if he says he’s experienced? This is obviously one of his first cracks at anything. It’s a WIP which leaves room for improvement (maybe lots), but please offer some constructive crits.

one question… what’s a WIP anyways?

WIP = Work In Progress

oh ok thanks.

I think everyone needs to chill. We are not being mean, dicks or anything else. When someone comes in and says they are experienced and are good, they need to back it up with something. This guy said he was good at the game engine and he obviously is not. what he should have said was " i am new can you guys help me" instead he said " i am good i need help with something, that a person of my claimed level, should know"

If you spend time here on these forums you will know we are all nice and we all help each other. Spend some time at cg talk and see if im right. Because there, this post would have been deleted after the first retarded wanna be game that was shown.

We my not have the same level of standards here, but we do have standards. I really dont think (in my opinoin) a ball moving across a screen is worth this many posts. I also dont think we should even be debating this. This is an old argument and the admins and mods here decided they do want a certain level of quality in these posts (thats why there is a test forum now, use it) Things like this clutter the forums and they take away from serious projects that need input. So please, dont post untill you have something to post.

That was perfect, just perfect. Needles to say, I fully agree with that statement.

Word! XD :slight_smile:

Ditto
Also, sorry i sounded rude, i didnt mean to be.