Geely Emgrand EC7 RV

Some shots that I was asked to share

And matcap variant:

Thanks for sharing your work. Excellent! Very inspiring.

take care

lovely work:)

Congrats!

This has to be the best car render I have ever seen. The amount of details is insane! Congrats on perfecting your hobby :D!

Beautiful renders! Congratulation.
Your work is really detailed and good. Keep creating!

Best Regards
Ivaylo

Absolutely stunning stuff! :slight_smile:

Great work the polishing look realistic and modeling too

Hm… a car… can you prove somehow that it’s not a photo… Like sending me ( only me ) the file? Can you?

I saw you linked to chocofur, just curious if you have you tried rendering these scenes in Corana for comparison? https://www.ronenbekerman.com/blender-corona-renderer/

Hello everybody and thank you for your comments!

Here is one of my previous posts on this:

As for the final polygon count, the topmost line in Blender says next:
Verts: 4,544,097
Faces: 4,088,656
Tris: 8,126,781
Objects: 222

I generally use level 2 of subdivision modifier. It’s usually more than enough.
‘Adaptive subdivision’ is a cool feature, but currently it sometimes brings a little mess with uv unwrapping, and so I don’t use it for now.

If you have any doubts regarding renders on the first page, I would recommend you to wait until facelift version of this car appears.
Maybe I’ll create a thread in WIP section. Hope you’ll find that thread interesting.

Corana seems to be a good renderer and maybe I should give it a try. But I have not used it yet. Maybe I simply used to Cycles :slight_smile:
Nevertheless Cycles is a quite good render.

Here are screenshot bunches of an interior creation process (and a little tip about steering wheel seams):

More bunches are coming soon!

Nothing to say! :DKeeping on!P.s.: Happy Ramadan!

Incredible, are you human ?
Do you have any feedback on your modeling workflow ? Addon ? Only native tools ?
Thank you for this achievement, it is very inspiring to see what you can do with Blender.

woooo!!!
very nice…
i have on suggestion and request create full process tutorial for this work or other car.
free or pay not important ,please create tutorial.

Thank you!

As for my modelling workflow it depends on a type and an amount of available information about the object.
If there are only photos available, I usually try to recreate conditions in which they were taken. In this case ‘BLAM’ addon is very convenient. After calibrating a camera it is usually possible to recreate a shape by the reference photo in a perspective view.
If drafts, sketches or even isolated measurements are available, they are used as a primary source. Photos in this case are used for refining the shape.

As for the modelling itself, Blender’s default toolset is sufficient for me.

And here are yet another bunch of screenshots:

how much time take to create car?modeling only

Superb work Pilot. You certainly have some natural talent (and very high patience) when it comes to 3d. I’m curious though, have you any experience working with other 3d software tools (i.e. 3ds Max, Maya, etc…)? It’s hard for me to imagine this work being created by a beginner in the 3d world… :eyebrowlift:

Such an amazing result you have achieved and you deserve all of the praise for this work.
I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Cheers,

Polygobblerr

To create a good tutorial you need a great amount of time. Also this time hugely depends on an amount of details that should be covered.
Though it is a good idea!

See the post #71

I got some experience in 3ds Max while studying at university. All these are tools and generally they are designed to do the same job. It needs some time to get used to yet another instrument, but different approaches and techniques in modelling, texturing etc. are the same. It’s like different programming languages (each of which has its benefits and drawbacks) and common programming paradigms.

You can find more works here: http://roman-volkov.artstation.com/
Here are some pics from there:

A mid-poly model of an aircraft engine:

A mid-poly model of VL-80

Thanks for sharing wireframes. WOW! I love the color coding, makes it look like it came out of a CAD program.