Goofing on Project Orange.......More To Come

I agree… I didn’t find them really hilarious. I think if they were created by someone who’s actually a part of the orange project and knows them personally it would be funnier because you could incorporate actual pieces of their personality.

To me its clever, but I found the first one funnier. The second one seemed to be playing off the success of the first. They always say… sequels are never as good.

hello again :o

rndrdbrian- check first post for a whos who?

broken- ohhhh crap, haha, that was you, i thought you were the iam not hungry guy, ok, no more “lavender” jokes. i will try to just make you the goofy/silly one, if thats cool?

valarking- i dont dig monty python either :smiley:

Desoto- yeah second one not the best, i felt it was going to flop either way, but i wanted to make more. i think #3 is going to rock. i have the day off again today and think i can “get er done”. first one was the better no doubt.

Do you adlib the script or are you writing this stuff down and coming up with it ahead of time? You might want to consider some sort of storyline that has sort of conflict between the characters ala Red Vs Blue.

Hee hee. My dad told me about the red light district after his business trip in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

Hilariously funny Wu. Can’t wait for part 3.

Hah, whatever dude, it’s all in humour! We’re expecting the ante to be upped in the next installment.

its the perfect oppertunity for him to try and prove his hetrosexuality in the project lavender series.

but perhaps the others don’t believe him and he starts getting really angry, and starts chasing the ladies :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken

:smiley: i am addicted someone please help me, i cant stop making these…ok part 3 is done, check it out fools!

Desoto- yes i’ll have the idea, then write it down, then as i record voices i adlib or add in what might sound better/funnier. you were right on with the conflict part, haha, that was the next move i was thinking too. check out part 3, there is CONFLICT!! haha

jason.s- thanks man! part 3 is up! someone has way to much free time…me :frowning:

broken- haha, cool, let me know if part 3 is enough upping th ante, haha, i respect all of you guys and your talents, thanks for letting us have fun!

Alltaken- haha, looks like i will have to bring in the lavender jokes, dont want to piss off anyone, haha, i love doing that impression, or is it an impression :wink:

Ha ha :slight_smile: That one is better :smiley:

“I will kick your ass!”

I like it :wink:

Part 3 rules!

“Can I get you something to eat to help you calm down”?

lol
Keep em coming.

Shard

Hahaha Wu, these are great :stuck_out_tongue: . Keep 'em coming!

I have to say that I like the third one! Very funny heh. “You see these sideburns? They say I’m gonna kick your ass!”

First one is still the best though!

Good job, keep it up! :slight_smile:

LOLx2

You sound sooooooooooo much like the Group X guy. Hehe…

hmm… i dont have spikey hair anymore… does that mean that the power is off now?

lmfao! I was rolling on the floor in the office this morning watching #3. That was the funniest one you have done to date Wu. Just classic man.

BgDM

omg! just watched the number two and three… heh heh…

.b

Ahh, never scrolled down that far in the first post :stuck_out_tongue:

Brian

thanks! :smiley:

Desoto- thanks, i really like it too, haha, i will kick your ass too :smiley:

Arr Matey!!- thanks, yes i feel Ton just wants everyone to calm down and eat somthing, ahah

Shard- thanks, i have a lot of fun making these so i think their is a good chance i will keep going over the next few months of project orange, iam excited, muuhahahah

bacon- thanks a lot, dont ask were that line came from, i just started screaming it as i was vacuming my apartment, haha, this is a lot of fun!

Alltaken- lol thanks x3

valarking- for someone who dosnt think this stuff is funny you are sure around a lot, haha, beat it kid, haha :smiley:

@ndy- #3 was pretty burtal, iam glad you are such a good sport! i respect your talent a lot and glad you guys got together to make a animation it is going to rock, and thanks for giving away the plot for #4, haha. keep up the great work guys!

BgDM- thanks a lot man! i really enjoyed making that one, letting the rage out is fun, ahaha, thanks

basse- i hope that omg! is a good thing haha, thanks for being a good sport, and good luck to project orange, it is going to rock! bye bye coffee man :smiley:

:slight_smile: yep…
and we definetely need to give you more pictures to work with…

oh, and about the model, here it is:
http://pasila.lib.hel.fi/~basse/tmp/untitled8.blend
use it only for good.

.b

ok im off brains now, too much knowledge pushed into my digestive system, its trying to overtake the world in some crazy dictator rampage =/

Green tea is my new fad, its the only things stopping…it… :-?