Goofing on Project Orange.......More To Come

Wu, you are really a madman :smiley: - haha. So, Iā€™m the biggest fan of Project Orange? I already know, you dumbass!

Itā€™s good to see that you made this as funny as the other episodes, I think itā€™s not easy to keep up the weirdness without getting repetitive.

Today is a public holiday in Germany, so Iā€™ll be back live on my webcam tomorrow - the holiday gives me time to search the online stores of TOYS"R"US and Kiddie City for the VROOOM-Jacketā€¦ I must get one!

Hehe! :smiley:

:smiley: thanks guys! :smiley:

HEADCHEESE- thanks man! i think we all need to get the vroom jacket, haha.

Shard- thanks, i really like part 4 too, it was very difficult to work on, i actually made three different versions, but it was worth the work, thanks!

Ecks- thanks man, i have seen some of basses replys, one was just a link to a page full of lyrics, i thought i that is great , i have to include that, haha. thanks

Enriq766- on the floor that is what i like to hear, thanks man, i really enjoy working on these, so iam glad to see people are laughing!

Alex_G- awsome, thanks man!

WhiteBoy- thanks, glad it didnt disappoint, i actually talked about that with thoro, i was afraid, haha, makeing fun of people is great, untill they get a hold of a photo of you, then its not so fun, haha!

Sutabi- being on the orange dvd would be awsome, but i think they may be a little vulgar? thanks for the great post

osxrules- thanks man, i laugh at the jacket part too, it is so crule and silly, haha, iam glad the new ones still make people laugh!

thoro- haha, thanks man! you are a huge help, thanks for always giving a hand in creating this nonsense! i struggled to make this one as good as the rest, i think the one i first sent you was good, but your suggestion was right on, make it more bizzare, haha, thanks for the tip and for all the great help! can wait to see the shirt dude! by the way i saw your mini bio clip on 3d site, you are a ladies man!!! i knew it, hahahaha!

Dude, your sense of humor gets me every time. I canā€™t stop watching these and laughing every time.

Keep them coming!

BgDM

this is one of my favourite threads at the moment

Wu, your style is excellent, keep it up

Superstar @ndy is the best character by farā€¦ followed closely by hot-chocolate Basse who is almost as awesome

That last one was just class.

Keep it upā€¦

Alex

:smiley: big thanks for watching and posting guys!! :smiley:

BgDM- always glad to hear you liked it! more to come for sure, one animation spawns more and more ideasā€¦muuuhahahahha!!

GCat- hey thanks for the great post! glad to be apart of your favorite threads, haha. andy is a great sport for letting me make these, that is for sure! thanks for the post!

ajc158- thanks, the last one was tons of work, so this is great to hear!

lol thats very funny good luck with project lavender guys

Special Orange DVD Pack, now with a pimping Vroom jacket! :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

Special Orange DVD Pack, now with a pimping Vroom jacket!

Seriously, I want one. Right along with my blender shirt, blender air freshener, blender mug, blender hoodie, blender thong, blender asparagus steamer, blender toothbrush, blender hosehair trimmer, and suzanne bobble head.

Wu: I demand that you get a better microphone, Or I will ā€œreach through the monitor and choke your monkey ass!ā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously goofy stuff. Every time Wu makes another animation, an inside joke is born.

:smiley: thanks dudes!

Aidan- haha, thanks

theeth- you are a marketing genius! i think everyone on the team should autograph that jacket and put it up for auction to raise money for project orange! the vrooom jacket rules!!

Rocketman- some of those items are not actually a bad idea. i think they could make some extra cash for the project if they came up with some of that stuff. i would proably buy the thong and wear it when i animate to make me feel like a real man, hahah! yes the sound quality sucks, but its more from compression then my wal mart mic. and keeping the sound file size low so the audio can stream with the images is a problem, but iam always looking for a way to improve, great quote, made me laugh, monkey ass!.

check out my sig :wink:

:smiley: haha, great stuff, and an honnor to be quoted!! :smiley:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~nellim/pimp.jpg

Haha, I love the idea of selling the signed Vrooom jacket in an auction ;).

I think a GTA San Andreas Vrooom Jacket Mod (VJM) would be very cool stuff, you could enter a store, buy the Vrooom jacket, get a low riderā€¦ turn the radio on and pimp your way through the city. Wow!

Oh man those are funny! My favorite is, ā€œIf I leave who will you have . . . basse? And half the stuff he makes, I donā€™t even know what the hell it is.ā€ I almost died laughing.

LGM

Hehe, I made a GTA San Andreas modification - yeah!

http://www.thoro.de/images/blender/vrooom_01.jpg

http://www.thoro.de/images/blender/vrooom_02.jpg

:smiley: more posts whoohoo! :smiley:

thoro- your are freaking nuts dude, haha, those pictures are insaine and too funny! it just goes to show Ton has inspired the world!! haha, i can see why we seem to team up on animations, because we are both ladies men, and we are both freaking nuts!!

LGM- dont go dieing, i got more animations for you to check out, haha, thanks for the great post!!

part 5 is written, just waiting to get some good free time to animate, and looking forward to the new photos on the project orange site. i hope the guys at orange dont mind my latching my insanity onto their project, but it is so much fun, and hopfully giving them some good attention for their project too!!

more posts whoohoo!

I tell you what: how about I reach through the monitor and choke your monkey a**.

:stuck_out_tongue:

part 5 is written

yes!!! I cant wait.

:o haha :o

Dittohead- does this mean you do not want to make this a sticky thread, haha, for the next five months of goofing bliss!! :smiley:

Shard- thanks man! i hope to have it done sunday, and i think it will be quite funnyā€¦i hope!

oh hes making the thread all stickyā€¦ its just not sticking :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken