Greek pool

Flowers and trees are from Botaniq, and the statues are from Ian Huberts patreon and Sketchfab! I modeled the rest. I did some color correction in photoshop, but everything else is done in blender.

45 Likes

Hi, I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the columns with soft background. Nice shadows on the pillars are they highlighted with AO?

1 Like

Really beautiful work. Well done. :+1: There are some paintings by Lawrence alma-tadema that I really like. Something of his work in this artwork of yours.

1 Like

Thank you! yes, I used AO on most of the textures here, with a dirt texture as the shadow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it! Wow, great paintings. Thanks for sharing, very inspiring.

2 Likes

I feel like the top and bottom sections of the columns should have been shorter, the middle part longer… but man this is some marvelous work! The colors and the composition overall are exquisite! Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah you are right. Very top heavy, I’ll rescale them for future use :slight_smile: Appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much! you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This color scheme and lighting is great. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Amazing work, well done!

1 Like

Nice one!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article for this beautiful artwork!

Do check out this article, written by the artist themself. It describes the step-by-step process of creating the artwork and provides insight into environment designing in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

3 Likes