Greenhouses

Nice. Very realistic. How long did the renders take? I bet it took you the whole day…

The bench render is delicious man! Great job!

Wow what a massive and intricate piece of quality work that looks very realistic and well worn too. Amazing job on this.

Very very nice work… modeling is a fun part in 3D but Texturing on that scale must have been a nightmare :open_mouth: I salut you almighty one :smiley:

Also could you show a solid wireframe, I would like to see where you put in modeling detail, or if its magic on textures !!! Or both haha.

Keep up the great work

Quite nice. I always look forward to seeing your projects and what they will be.

WOW THAT IS AMAZING! :eek:

As rexharby suggested, could you please post some wire frames? It would be very educational to us mere mortals. :slight_smile:

That is very very good, I am still in shock I thought I was looking at reference photos and was looking for the renders till I got to the bench.

That looks staggeringly realistic!!! Fantastic job! How about a tutorial?

Verbal adjectives are inadequate :eek:

Stunning renders! :eek:

Looks Fantastic, I really hope I can push my work to this level someday. Only thing I saw was the dry leaves somehow pop out. And my eyes must need more training, I thought the bench blended right in. Please continue the great work!

Really fantastic work on all aspects. So much detail to absorb. However, I must admit that my favorite render is with the old bench and DoF. It’s apparent that a great deal of time, thought and care went in to this and it paid off beautifully. Well realized.

awesome! First time I saw it it looked real. Keep up with the incredible work

real or animated :D? this is amazing! I agree cames " first time I saw it looked real" :smiley:

How did this happen?! If you make a tutorial I will buy it.

Wow, amazing! I thought at first they were a bunch of normal pictures! Great stuff.

This is awesome!! You produced a great atmosphere!!! Really, really nice work, I love it!!!

looks freaking great!

This is very cool. I really liked this work.