Halo 4 anyone? (Spoilers)

Yeah except I don’t have halo or halo 3 just halo trial and halo ce.

hey its halo wars but i thaught these images might help

Attachments

no problem!

I have a dilemna and thanks for halo wars images. I have a Master Chief .max file I got from the replica of halo 2 for halo ce at the halomaps.org website. How do you convert the .max to something readable by blender like .obj or something. If you guys have 3ds max the link is here.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=1483

I think it’s is deffintely going to be cruddy so. I think maybe we should just try to replicate halo wars.

considering I have halo ce and the map coagulation which has wonderfully detailed master chief I am going to download HEK nad extract the model. Then I will need someone to convert model.

What’s the story going to be about? You can’t have a movie without a stroy.
I have an Idea. So, MC wakes up on a bizarre, vividly colored planet. The ground is very soft and bouncy. As the MC examines his enviroment he runs into a plastic sherif who has territorial issues. They both get captured by a giant who has a sick plesure in torturing the plastic people. While captured, MC sees someone playing a Halo vidieo game and he relizes that he isn’t who he thinks he is. But in reality he is just a plastic person too! After a huge escape, involving a missle, a giant wooly monster, and a mad dash for a transport vessel, MC and the sherif return to their owners.
Ha ha ha! Just kidding! Do you know what movie I stole that form?

or the story could be MC crash landed on the planet and is in the middle of all the wreckage. He then starts to explore and the planet and finds out that the planet is artificial he then sees a light in the distance and goes to it. Then to see its a sentinal and it turns out he landed on a forerunner planet and needs to find a way of.

r u 2 lazy 2 make ur own master chief?

I just want some basic mesh to use as an animation basis. I want to get moive storyboard down then we can add more realistic self made models. Oh and yes it was buzzlightyear from toy story. I was thinking we could have it as the begginning and have two soldiers floating middair with flashlights. Everything should be somewhat but not completely recognizable from halo. The soldiers looking around the wreck will be black shadows with lights and will be searching around. When they come accross a cryo tube and look at it (has lots of condesation on outside blocking view. One says “Look” “It’s Him” then soldiers wipes off condensation to see part of the infamous visor and shiny eye piece thing. Just enough to entice those who have played it and not as obvious unto make it seem like a new halo 4 is coming just a hint of it. As soon as he wipes condensation off the cryo and u see his mask they’ll say “We Found Him”. Then it will black out and go duh duh dah duh dooh daaah. I will post a sound file next to prove what I mean. Plus my dad has audio recording studio we could use for really nice sound. We want just the people from the beggining of halo theme song who like hummish singing in the part though. Anyway so yeeeeaaah.

I got a model http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2162
My bones aren’t working for some reason they keep like screwing up the mesh. I followed all the tuts. Anyway if you guys could figure it out that would be great.

At the end of Halo 3, the arbiter and the other elites go to return to their home planet. I betcha they’ll make a whole game just about the arbiter and what he finds back on his home planet.

My brother is a HUGE Halo fanatic! He has all the music to the game. If you need any music from Halo, I could get it for you.

HAHAAHA! You want to make a movie but you don’t have the game? Wow. Well i’ll help, I have it and have beat it. Im a noob at blender but im already workin on a ar. I have movie software so i can help there.

Wow I can’t believe this is really popular thread.

I have the mjolnir mix I am going to try to get off what I want for ending. I want it to be real silent and dramatic though. Nothing real exciting it just easy lighting and all that. Hardest part is getting shadows of soldiers and getting condensation on cryotube. We are going to also need to place inside of the ship and replicate the space that we saw in previous movie which will be hard. Maybe we can get some gimp nerds to do it. Oh also I am working on a map for Halo CE the Custom Edition for halo 1 where you can make your own custom maps. I am going to put a halo 3 behemoth in it and was wondering if you guys could make a model of it for me. I need it to be pretty realistic for it is going in game. I hate to be so needy and noobish but I have to work on movie , school, and the maps textures terrian bases all that.

here is a good song for the end its nice.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4362292760c039/

Well I got my friend to do it. Lolz anyway it’s not perfect but you get the idea. Its basically the regular one with high note at the end.
http://www.codegeekers.net/lolzee.mp3
he deffinetly isn’t the best singer.
Anyway you get he point see if your brother can get that.

Lol ok soo anyway just thought I’de see if anyone was still posting in this thread. I got the bones in the chief and am going to start cryo tube.

can we see an image of the chief please