Halo 4 anyone? (Spoilers)

Yes I have to do schoolwork for a while then I can post up the chief!

700 years later.

A huge alien with a can opener opens the cryotube… “hmmz these heroes in a jar taste really great” CRUNCH. Burp.

Hmm, don’t jump into the idea head first. If i were you i’d try to perfect things like models (important ones that is, like the chief etc.) and their joints before tackling the rest. Just take it easy and go one step at a time. Kudos for getting where you are so quickly though. Try probing around for more potential help from around the net. Maybe you could cantact Bungie for some really accurate info (maybe not such a good idea for now) like blueprints.
I hope this goes well, i’d help but:

1. I still need to work a lot on my skills in modelling and animation
  2. I’m stuck in a very lengthy project, which if i don’t dedicate myself to i know i will lose interest in.

I’ll definately keep up with this thread as i’m a massive Halo fan.

Well i would deffinately like to see the model and see what you have done but wouldnt you be wanting to ge a halo3 model for the most recent ones?
Well good luck ill keep checking the thread.

Yeah except halo ce is for computer and models are easy to access. I have begun working on it again I promise I will post. Oh and nice to see another fan. I really really want a halo 3 model but it is just too hard to get one. If you can find one be my guest to post it up and gloat but man I cannot find a trace of even a halo 2 model.

ok I can’t do bones. Period I suck at making armatures really badly heck I suck at everything. Look here is the link to the model can someone else do the bones pleeeeaase. I always screw up the model when workin with bones.

where is the link

OH sorry lol
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2162