Halo: Void

about copyright, as long as i don’t sell it i am in the clear, besides, i plan on selling the game to Microsoft, the producers of the halo series.

As far as where i want to go, first i want to make all the necessary features of a halo game: identical controls, identical layout, near identical weapons and characters. Then i want to make the maps according to my story idea, which i will explain below.

The story begins with master chief getting onto a small spacecraft, going past the planet Halo in order to use the slingshot affect. When master chief’s passes halo, he gets shot down by a alien vessel. Burning up in the atmosphere, master chief ejects out of the flaming hulk, doing a rapid dive, until moments from impact, when master chief activates a shield, and crouches. BOOM! master chief pounds down on the ground with hardly a scratch. so master chief is now stranded on Halo…

this is as far as i have thought through the details, i have a good idea of what i want to happen next though. also, that whole seen will be a beginning animation.

Less story format:
lower-poly animation, gam play-ish view
*hears aliens approaching
*hides in ship

*game play begins
*mission objective: eliminate the enemies
*mission description: this is something of a training exercise, the enemies will be weak and slow, able to do little damage.
*after mission complete, new mission: locate nearest structure, which is pulled into view temporarily.
*upon arrival: destroy all aliens.
*in the center of the building, you see an alien pinning down some people who are in a defensive corner.
*after killing the enemies, you speak with the people, who turn out to be UNSC forces.
*UNSC forces tell you that this is deep in enemy territory, and that he is likely to die before escaping halo.

you can now see where i am going…

*at somepoint, the chief finds out that the aliens are working on a device that would create a black hole, this project is called: project void.