Help with Bsurfaces

Hi there
I come across this issue almost all the time when using Bsurfaces. I create a couple of ‘curve’ objects and it creates loops with a wrong order, resulting in chaotic mess.

I guess the order of creation of curves is important? How do I somehow reset this, or tell Bsurfaces the correct order. Somehow even when duplicating curves in the correct order it still gives this result… Or maybe the issue is somewhere else?

Anyone has any tips?

krivkaz3.blend (809.5 KB)

Thank you so much

Also, sometimes it says “Specify the name of the object with retopology” and won’t do anything. Any idea how to fix this?

I think i resolve this.

All that is needed is to select the first curve, then select all and then join them.
Works now.

Thanks me! :smiley:

Seems to be: sometimes just posting solves the problem :slight_smile: but to be honest newer looked into Bsurface… :frowning: enabled it now by default (saved pref) to have a more closer look when its shows up every time open blender :wink:

1 Like

honestly, it’s amazing, one of my favourite tools in blender
probably good for quick retopo as well

omg I take it back, it still has its problems :smiley:

Oh no :scream: did i spoilt the magic moment :question:

Please make a clear step by step instruction to reproduce the problem, for you to get more help. And most of bsurface users spend time here → Bsurfaces GPL Edition

1 Like

alright I’ll be more specific in the future, thanks