Her Majesty's Zeppelins

Amazing. Best promotion Blender could have.

fantastic and amazing…

Impressive ! It desserve an animation !

Thanks for the making of! It’s valuable!
Не заморачивайся над анимацией этой сцены, уверен, Блендер через год-два вырастет до неузнаваемости. А у тебя такой потенциал, чир лучше делать новые проекты!

В целом, согласен) лучше что-то новое

The wireframe is a work of art in itself. I’d actually like to frame it, I have an A3 Epson PhotoStylus, so I’d need a version of zeppelin_wireframe_render_3 that was approx. (whips out calc) 19843 x 28063 pixels for a 1200 DPI print, preferably signed.

But in all seriousness, it is an awesome wireframe, and I really would like to put it on my wall, with permission - of course.

Great ! but I think it will take your much time att modeling all of this . Nice work !

:smiley: sfinktah, you can do whatever you want with it. Where to send hires? :))

Really impressive work, congratulations!

Outstanding work.

Did this question by the artist even got adressed? I’m also interested in the thumbnails setting in this forum. The automatic thumbnails seem to be all sharp and noisy; if there’s one picture that deserves better, it’s this one.

I love this image, downloaded it to my phone to demo blender to people. Great work.

Really great picture. I wish I had time for something like this. You’ve really deserved that first price in the contest.

This is just incredible. The level of detail and the amount of work you’ve put into this is staggering. Looks like industrial revolution meets space age.

Posted full Making of (English version) in my blog: http://www.blender-game.com/

Hope you like it! Feel free to leave a comment there :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing this. Very interesting, and useful intel in it. Keep up the good work

Thanks very much for posting the walkthrough!!! That is AWESOME!!! It was obvious from the beginning how much work you did…then I stepped through the walkthrough!!! I was picking my jaw off the floor before…now…it broke through the floor and I can’t move. LOL

cool, you can make a donations to http://www.blender.org/blenderorg/blender-foundation/

Awesome. My new background.

King_Hermy - your post makes me smile :slight_smile: I’ll try to do more renders that you would want to put to your desktop! :slight_smile:

Love it! I jsut joined the community and saw your art. Totally EPIC!! Look forward to seeing more . Graywolf