Hidden Alley: Poly Haven Community Project

The Hidden Alley was Poly Haven’s second time hosting a community project whereby our community helped us create amazing assets which I then built this environment around to show off all of the fantastic work that everyone had done.
I try my best to set up a scene equal to the quality of work they produced and I am really proud of the final result as well as honored by all the effort everyone put into their contributions. Thank you to everyone who took part :heart:

You can download the full blender scene and all of the assets for free under the CC0 license here:
Hidden Alley

Credits to the artists who’s assets appear in here:
Monsta3D, Amal Kumar, MP, Will Evarts, Garrison Gager, Riley Queen, Sean Buckley, Stuart Attenborrow, Juniix, Tina, Josh Dean, GurJas Studios, Thomas Paul, John Hutcheson, Alexander Otterbeck Maxim Domnin, Gonçalo Felício, Maximilian Schuster, Raunox, Ulan Cabanilla, Enrique Martín and James Ray Cock

65 Likes

Very beautiful! How long did you made this?

Beautiful scene!

1 Like

A while haha, It took about 3 months on and off working on the scene itself. This includes making assets and publishing them to the Poly Haven catalog as well. Without trying to make any excuses It did take a lot longer than I had hoped but I got distracted a few times with the modular kinds of assets I had started creating for the scene and the site which usually take a bit longer than normal assets.

2 Likes

The first Pic just looked like made by Pixar, very beautiful

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

OMG! love it… looks gorgeous

1 Like

Great work!:fire:

1 Like

Great work, love it ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats the process of getting one’s asset accepted at Poly Haven? I always wanted one of my model on the site for all to use

1 Like

Hi BraidDSB.
This page here should outline everything you need.

Unfortunately we do have some niche technical standards which doesn’t always mean that a great looking asset gets accepted however I will most likely review the submission and provide some feedback on the exact details.