BoBa 2023 Voting: Exterior Architecture

How to vote

• Pick up to three of your favorite images
  • Results will be made visible after you have cast your vote.
  • To change your vote, click ‘Show vote’, update your choice and click ‘Vote now!’
  • Voting ends on midnight, January 2nd (Amsterdam).

Congratulations to @Firdavs, @REW, @magicwand, @Davi_Pica, @mkapusta, @crazypainter, @oo_1942, @hbitproject, @Khanh_Nguy_n, @chuckcg, @chuckcg, @Morgan_Vincent, @renatostegun, @JamesRay, @chuckcg, @magicwand, @Panthalonik, @chuckcg, @Renzatic, @chuckcg, @janmorek, @hbitproject, @bureaubruin, @Jaxx, @bureaubruin, @lopan, @janmorek, @3Dshaker, @Mehdy3dee, @Peter_Cerny for being nominated!

7 Likes

Hey, just FYI: one of my votes is for 15 - The Great Ziggurat by Carlos Cardona, but it’s not showing. I went back, voted again, still not showing. :confounded:

Sorry, I have no way of seeing why that happens. Voting seems to work okay for everyone else - perhaps try in another browser?

That work still shows zero votes – nobody, including you, even just to check, voted for it and had their vote disappear? Does it really seem to work okay for everyone else? :unamused:

At the time I tried in both Firefox and Edge – by the time of your post voting had been closed for hours, so if I hadn’t by then I couldn’t’ve. Too late now.