(Higgsas) Geometry Nodes Groups Blender 3.3/3.4/3.5/3.6/4.0/4.1

In fact, in the long run, you can convert this line to a curve and back. All vertices and edges will be sorted

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, this setup works

2 Likes

Surface Marching Triangles

marching_triangles_surface.blend (158.4 KB)

13 Likes

Even Edge Offset

even_edge_offset.blend (143.4 KB)

25 Likes

I’ve always wondered: do you add all of these to the main download too, or are these additional things?

The recent nodes that I posed are not in the main downloads file I haven’t updated it

2 Likes

Camera UV coordinates or just window coordinates

Example creating camera culling

camera_uv_coordinates.blend (163.0 KB)

10 Likes

Mesh Thickness

mesh_thickness.blend (144.4 KB)

15 Likes

Very usefull node, but that execution time…
Maybe this will be a good candidate for dedicated node which can be better optimized?

Yeah it’s pretty slow, it should be faster coded but not sure how much faster, maybe in future with loops can make it faster. Also you can just “bake” it, applying geo modifier with Store Named Attribute node

4 Likes

Even thickness Solidify

even_solidify.blend (157.1 KB)

22 Likes

Gradient Direction

gradient direction.blend (464.3 KB)

21 Likes

Loft Splines

loft_splines.blend (146.0 KB)

24 Likes

Oh my god! I’ve wanted this for ages. How does it handle disparate numbers of control points? I don’t even know why I’m asking, I’m going to try right away :smiley:

4 Likes

If splines have different amount of points you have to Resample Splines otherwise it’s gonna fail

5 Likes

Excellent, Love it. :slight_smile:

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi just checked out your curve deform node. It can only deform mesh, would it be possible to make it work on curves too?

I have a case where I need to deform a curve, based on another (rigged) curve. The normal deform does the job, except on tilt and scale value. Thats why I’m asking.

Hey, it deforms curves too, you might need add resample node with “Evaluated” option if its bezier curve that you deforming

1 Like

Well I need the exact same curve aftwards, same amount of vertex und bezier setting. I will try your suggestion

Smooth Mesh Tessellation test using Sample UV Surface in blender 3.4

smooth tesselation.blend (207.3 KB)

20 Likes