How fool the human are

Ahhh, i really don’t think so. Thats gotta be one of the worst quotes I’ve heard. For a start there would be no such thing (or need for) atheism as everyone would be the same in that regard. And… well… who needs to make up a second name for ‘normal’.

But I’m sure people would still argue over who’s the better in the smaller categories like the nerds, goth, bikers, hippies etc etc. All those types of social groups.

If there was no religion there’d still be plenty of stuff to argue about, and there would still be wars because as I know Hitler wasn’t religious.

If you don’t like religions you’ll love the rapture, when that happens all the Christians will go poof

as I know Hitler wasn’t religious.

Ummm, excuse me CD, but Hitler was actually quite "religious", he just did not know the truth.

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.”

-Adolf Hitler

I thought he was Christian…

The Nazis had their own cult, if I am not mistaken.

I

f you don’t like religions you’ll love the rapture, when that happens all the Christians will go poof

Would you mind giving us chapter and verse saying that such a thing will happen?
Just Curious…

This is a brilliant thread Pixel. Thank You!

If you don't like religions you'll love the rapture, when that happens all the Christians will go *poof*

It is spellded p00f! And yes! there will be a party at my place right after the rapture.

nice comeback p00f!

And I’ll be in a golden city with God, my deceased family members, and my past life Dragon parents, I wouldn’t want to go back;)

I’ve lived through many of the world’s end.
I’ll take one more. On a related note, who’s having a party with me on August 8, 2008?!

For the non Christians, be warned, after the Rapture will come a dictator, and years into his reign over most of the world will come 3 sets of 7 judgements that will devastate the planet.

Know what’s interesting? The Bible never ACTUALLY MEANTIONS people going p00f. That’s just the way many people interpret the meaning of what it does say.

But personally, I’m not trashing the Bible. And I do believe in the Rapture, its just that I know its only an interpretation.

Considering how fast this thread got turned into a religious debate,(althought it sounds like you all are relegious nut jobs) I guess religion is the root of all evil!!!

The rapture is comeing, but it will be in the form of Marshall law, and the “angles from heaven” that come to take you pure and untainted christains will be black water malitia and you probeble wont make much of a p00f sound, more like a gurgeling as your life slips away from bullet wounds to your back cause you turned a tried to run,

p00f, I’ll bring the beer. I’m sure there will be a lot available once all the Baptists have gone.

Sure you’ll be enjoying your party until the Antichrist takes over the U.S.

By the time all the judgements come your party will definately be over.

Sure you’ll be enjoying your party until the Antichrist takes over the U.S.

By the time all the judgements come your party will definately be over.

If it is a good party, the Antichrist might get laid and have a good time. Perhaps we can stop the end of the world, just by throwing a successful party. :smiley:

p00f is our new messiah! He shall bring us the Kegs, and chex mix of peace :smiley:

The Antichrist will be evil in its purest form, he won’t be partying, he’ll just satisfy his lust for power and repression, there will be no good in him at all, he’ll make Hitler look like Superman.

Holly smokes, our president is the antichrist!!!
I guess we should have know when he took over the white house and had the stars on the flag turned upside down!!!

It’s not Bush, I can tell you that, he’s not pure evil, the Antichrist will have an accute hatred towards Christians and towards God.