Hyperlight | Icon

Some renders of my most recent concept work. https://www.behance.net/gallery/72901055/Hyperlight-Icon-(CGI)

If you are curious of the process of how I build my concepts, read a few posts below…

01/13/19 - As of right now, I’m developing a seriously detailed training course on this with an established blender company known for high quality training courses. More updates will come as the details are worked out. Feel free to reach out for updates.

!
!

STUDIO6Copy_00000%20copy-Edit

63 Likes

Top Class! Totally amazing work. Also if you want to try something just out of interest to clear up that bit of noise in the image, grab topaz ai gigapixel free 30 day trail load your image, click high for denoise & de blur, and click 150% scale. Then you can downscale the resulting image in photoshop back down to the original resolution. It should clean up all the noise but with no detail loss at all.

2 Likes

oh nice. Im going to have to try that

1 Like

Amazing work!

1 Like

Thanks QT!

Some additional renders

11 Likes

I love the image, but next time could you please be a bit more considerate of our storage space? At 6.5MB each, you just used 65MB. It’s not cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about that. Can I delete and reload the picture smaller? Never been told that before

No, you can leave it. It’s a good reminder for me to review the max. upload size :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: ok I’ll remember that next time. I definitely want to keep enjoying BA for years to come. Thank you for telling me!

2 Likes

I’ve featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow !!! Dude thank you!!!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

nice work !!!

1 Like

Wow, awesome ! Did You render it with Cycles ?

1 Like

Wow! Dude I always admire the top work every time I come in here and never imagined I’d get that chance when I started using blender in 2016. Between this and having a very nice email exchange with Chris plush from CG Masters, you guys made the rest of my 2018 year!

2 Likes

Thanks! I sure did use Cycles. A lot blender users have been pushing me to move into evee, which of course I appreciate, but cycles still has something I can’t let go when it comes to projects like this.

2 Likes

I haven’t still test eeve. What’s the main difference with Cycles ?

I couldn’t tell you from a technical standpoint, but I know for me I could just tell that in the lighting, shadows and certain reflections something wasn’t selling me on the car originally for this type of project. I’ve seen other work in evee that looked great. I felt cycles handled the job better in this project.

1 Like

THX. I’ts really interesting :):slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like