HyperShot

This game alone is making me want to get a new video card, so I would have GLSL.

Wait a bit before we start environment. We need to develop the story first… Where is it going to take place? When? Why?

The car with the turret could really do with a normal map to bring the level of detail right up. You should run the texture through the gimp normal map plug-in to make it look even better.

Also, as for the robots, are they going to be human like androids or more machine like?

at the moment im being swamped by homework and next week im going away for the week so i wont be able to do much regarding the game for a few weeks

That’s fine. I’m currently swamped with homework as well. But no worries, I’ll try to keep the coaster rolling.

Haha same here. Major tests coming up. I can still help though. I havn’t been active for 2 days though.

By the way I like the setup for shooting. Just a suggestion: if you make the muzzle flash always rotating, it looks like a different flash every time you shoot. It just gives a little more motion aswell. If you want to though

True… But before I continue on that, I have to figure out a inventory and weapon system… suggestions and ideas are needed…

Very nice low poly weapons and texturing models.

IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS!!!

This game has been stopped, and transformed. Instead of an FPS, I’m making it an ORPG. Check out my new thread, ORPG, Hyper Real Online. If you want to continue working on this, that’s the place to go guys!