I keep getting python errors when I try to finalize an MB-Lab Model

I am trying to make a model with MB-Lab but when I try to finalize it I keep getting a python error,

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\MB-Lab-1_7_8_init_.py”, line 1703, in execute
mblab_humanoid.set_rest_pose()
File “C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\MB-Lab-1_7_8\humanoid.py”, line 1266, in set_rest_pose
self.sk_engine.apply_armature_modifier()
File “C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\MB-Lab-1_7_8\skeletonengine.py”, line 119, in apply_armature_modifier
algorithms.apply_modifier(obj, armature_modifier)
File “C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\MB-Lab-1_7_8\algorithms.py”, line 1069, in apply_modifier
bpy.ops.object.modifier_apply(apply_as=‘DATA’, modifier=modifier_name)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 113, in call
ret = _op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
TypeError: Converting py args to operator properties: : keyword “apply_as” unrecognized
bpy.ops.mbast.finalize_character_and_images(filepath=“C:\Users\MYNAME\OneDrive\Documents\MB Lab Chars\Print Test 2\Print Test 2.png”)

Is there any way to fix this?

I am using both the most recent version of Blender, 3.4 and MB-Lab so I don’t understand the problem.
I want to make sure this is a bug before I report it and to whom I should report it.
Thank you.

Maybe you wanna talk about this in the MB-lab thread… :