I one it.

Okay, I’ve given up trying to figure out whether forum games should be closed down or not, but I must take issue with your rules here. Just because it’s physically possible to eat something doesn’t mean it’s edible.

You can’t do that…you guys are still fighting over who is gonna eat the diarreha…

Plant Person does have a point.

Anyway, am I fiveing it?

The diarreha yes…you fived it…now 2 more people do it then we got a winner. YAY ^^

iH FIVE! get it? :D. Ok,nevermind…

actually this was a game my grandpa used to play with us a lot when we were little. as for the edible part, sorry wasn’t thinking of the proper context.

and i six it.

so that means i seven it.

Hmmmm. Ok,i jumped over and Sam M ate it!!! HAHAHAHAH! ha.

I knew it!!!

I can’t be bothered to say that I jumped over it, so I saw a box of lollies.

btw, what exactly did i eat?

I think two differant things.

An anvil with nails welded to it that was regurgitated by Gudra… awesome right? :smiley:

Does that mean i start now? :slight_smile:

An old man with cancer look below…
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HN3tigaU1Bk/RdkHyRzUWZI/AAAAAAAAAFc/K3-Mzm_oZ8A/s320/3_unclefester.jpg
You ate his diarreha, and it had corn in it…for your information, the day before he ate beans…with half cooked crayfish. Also he is suffering from anal infection…so there is a bit of blood in there as well.

How could you eight it? Most people would never write something like that…ewwwww. You know this is serious, you would consider if you had nothing else to eat to eat that…disgusting.

Okay i’ll start something.
i was walking down the road and i saw a box of cupcakes…with worms in them. i one it!

I suppose I’ll two it.

Oh what the hell, I 8 it, worms are good source of protein. Little did I know it but they were GM worms. They began to make my stomach churn. As I walked down the road I found a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey which I sampled as a cure for my ailment, it seemed to help, so I had some more. On down the road a bit I stumbled across a half flame broiled green snot dragon bugger that was was still smoldering. The smell was so putrid that I had to eliminate the worms, the cupcakes, the Jack Daniels and who knows what else onto the smoldering green snot dragon bugger which really did make it smell worse. I figured it was time for a snooze so I went over to the side of the road to lay down for a bit. Wouldn’t you know it? Mother nature started calling me so I went back out to the road and put out the smoldering green snot dragon bugger covered with an amazing glaze with my bodily fluids. This made the mound shimmer with incredible SS scattering and very interesting materials and textures in the moonlight. I went back to the bushes and just figured that I would leave it for someone else’s enjoyment.

:eek: :eek:

I one it.

Huh:confused:?
what:confused:
when:confused:?
where:confused:?
why:confused:?
oh whatever.
i three it:D

I four through seven it, then jumped it.

I was walking down the road and saw this nasty thing (it’s an image from an ad, supposed to be yummy looking):

I two it again.