In-Dome open project[Bugfixing 1]

I think I will do like oyu told - magazines for automatic rifles, boxes for shotguns, handguns etc., clips for old rifles and maybe also sniper rifle. Yeah - I guess I will make a sniper rifle mission somewhere which will be cooler than other similar games have sniper missions as here it will be also running fomr one position to next target, using quciktime events to aviod attacks and in targets you will have to shoot. This will be the only situation in main game where you will be using FPS view.

Another update with more of environment, basic inventory system and minimally edited animations.

Now I should be working on first items - let’s make handgun ammo box first.

Today I worked on sculpting details

Attachments

Wow! You sculpt great! I hope that other monsters will be as cool as this one!:slight_smile:

A bit more to see!:slight_smile:

Bishop, how far’s the monster?

Another update, very small, but

still something: inventory fix and handgun.

Next thing I am planning is to make a 3 ways for game logo for vote - you’ll vote for the best.

THe running animation is really clunky. An Idle animation should also be added. The walk animation is great. There needs to be more movement with the inventory animation, he can’t just stand still. And what type of camera is it going to be?

There already is idle animation. Run animation will be edited later, I hope that someone else can edit for me.

I uploaded 3 common logo ideas. It may be changed later, however, I ohpe that some people will vote for best now.

People, please vote for the best logo of game. While no voting is done, I will use 2nd as the actual logo, when at least 3 votes gets collected, I will count 3 more days and after that the voted will decide the best:) However, baked some GI for ground, making background music:)

Those are not logos, we cannot pick any for you under any critism.

Well, I don’t know how to better call them - splash screens, background themes at beggining of game, images vor videos. Whatever, all I need is votes and critism.

Hi adriansnetlis , four-handed creature is done:)… a little bit edit the texture yet… also dog is
ready…tomorrow or the next day I can upload it
I also drew a concept sketch next creature- The Infusion man , how do you like it?
Can I start modeling

The second logo I like but it would still somehow improve
P.S
I had some problems with the Internet connection , so I was not here for a while :slight_smile:

Attachments

The 4-handed monster looks very cool. Infusion man would be good, except - a bit less of bandages around. The dog should have necktie with spikes(4-triangle pyramid shaped spikes will be fully enaugh). And, of course, sharp teeth(best way - baked transparent texture on very low poly teeth shape. It looks very food by itself:) Also, a bit of normalmaps on the fur, if possible. Glad to hear you’re back on the development and that you have done a lot already!:slight_smile:
So 1 vote for 2nd logo. I like it the most too - I think we must stick with it as I don’t expect anyone else to cast a vote. I will improve it slightly later.

Thanks, Yes , Infusion man - less bandages will probably look better
I will edit dog - collar with spikes , transparent texture teeths and adjust fur with normal map

Yeah. I have made background sounds + walk sounds + handgun and equiping it + simple aim animation currently. Will post video soon!:slight_smile: By the way - find me in GMail under name Adrians Netlis and the same avatar. There we can contact more easily!:wink:

Updated environment and inventory.
Changes:
*Baked GI for ground and trees.
*Added fence and gates.
*Added ability to equip weapons.
*Added handgun aim animation(will be used for all types of handguns - 9mm, magnums, etc aswell as UZI).
*Added background and walk sounds.

I edited a dog - collar with spikes and teeth