Nice work! I have one tiny request and a couple of ideas that I’d like to bring up for consideration to perhaps have as optional behavior. Tiny request:
Possibility to press F4 in object mode and have origin snap to the center of the active object. Indeed this is tiny, because right now we just need to enter edit mode (and we can use edit mode on multiple objects )
This is something I have always missed coming from 3ds Max. In Blender, Switching between Vert, Edge and Face selection modes will convert the selection. So if I have a face selected and I switch to Vert Select Mode, I now have the verts of that face selected. I wish there was an option to have the selections for each mode completely separate. So this would be an example behaviour:
- In Edge Select mode nothing is selected.
- I enter Vert Select mode, select vertices 4, 7 and 2.
- I switch to Edge Select mode. Nothing is selected. I select Edges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- I switch to Vert Select mode. Vertices 4, 7 and 2 are selected.
- I switch to Face Select mode. Nothing is selected. I select Face 15.
- I switch to Edge Select mode. Edges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are selected.
Etc, etc, etc… Selections are not converted, but rather remembered. I know this is pretty much different from the idea of interactionOps, but nevertheless, what do you think of this idea?