Interior ArchViz

only just a little of lens distortion in compositing

Very nice!

WOW! Great work! Are all the objects to scale and about how long did the non processed render take?

thank you!
yes the object are all the real scale and the time to do all was about ten days of work but not full time, while render time was about 40 minutes on gtx 780
cheers

Really good! :slight_smile: But liked the first picture better, feels more alive. ArchViz doesn’t need to be just in a certain way, like that you enhanced the mood of the place.

How did you light this?

How did you make the image outside the house. Was that a real picture or from blender?

every windows has emitter plane and there are also one sun lamp

Looks great, the composition looks like a lifestyle shot.

The only thing off I see is that the heels on the woman model seem short and the couch pads don’t allow for the model to “sink” down.

Like this image… Looks great!

Yes is a real picture of Amsterdam.

after see the direct render result I really have to say nice job on the production! Did everything finished in Node or some other 2D software like Photoshop?

Yes, i used also gimp.

Very beautyfull.

WOW, i really like that latest version. The floor is more in tone with the rest. Very nice!

Hey,
this is really really cool ! I agree that the latest version looks much more natural than the first one. I think the guy in the back could get some more rimlight from the window itself. But other than that. AWESOME WORK! =)
Thanks for showing us! Cheers.

This looks amazing, great job!

congrats! well done! like a picture :slight_smile:

Wow! I’m impressed by your work

Wow! Absolutely stellar! Love the layout and the “infinity” feel of the couch design! Very neat :yes: