Is there any buddy who could use an extra hand on a video game project?

hello i worked with blender since i was 16 and now im 23 and im looking to help make a video game and make some money in the end most the project i helped on ended in giving up im looking for someone who is making a game and is serious and wont quit in 2 months i know how to model weapons and texture regards Philip :slight_smile:

if you want to assemble a team to create a game, show your skills or work - or videos of your past projects, otherwise your message will remain unanswered in the future - too many people want to assemble a team and make a dream game - but in order for you to prove to possible applicants that you also know how to do something, you first of all owe them that that is to show and not one empty message - I hope you will understand me correctly

yeah, just like when you take out a bank loan, you have to come with something like 20% of the project done already. Coming with empty hands will only bring you curious people and time-wasters. Making some random 3d assets is, i’m afraid, like 0,01 % . Let along, today, on unity/unreal store, there’s bundle of polished assets for 10$ … :neutral_face:

2 Likes

okey that make a lot of sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a project I have been getting the backbone ready for like a decade but I can’t put much time into “Wrectified”

right now I am rebuilding the world streamer to make it easier for artists to add their own building foundations to the generated ones.

Foundation_8_s.blend (1.7 MB)

i had to work lmao And putting in that 40% of the work got me as far as i needed to get the project off the ground, Lol talk about creating a build of the game ohh dearr its alot of work lol

i had to have something before I could even run my private collab Team even though iam working on a free game lol, its the same with any other project, whether you want to make money or not, everything requires work! (Dont work HARD!, Dont Work SMART!)

Learn and Train Yourself to work Effectively thats the only way you can guarantee instant and definite results of your progress, get up to 40% Done before you can convince a team to join and contribute to your project…

But forget about it, if you’re not willing to put in the amount of work, it requires to even get a project off the ground, lol

but a team will only get you as far, as you are well prepared to go.
(If you have nothing dont expect to go anywhere lol)

Unfortunately for me i lacked the appropriate tools to continue my game, which is why i had to lay off my team lol

and rework the project from the ground up lol.

Fred/K.S

Impress 1st , but later on ensure that you have a valid reason why they should work or even contribute to you project.

personally on my project i chose to give people exposure to try out other areas of “development” by contributing to my Game Project on my Private collaboration Team, so that they can feel comfortable in learning how to make a game, gaining experience.

Trust me many learned, many contributed, many had good time others hard time others had mixed experiences but we were a team and we worked, and the project got to a point in its Dev Cycle.
(Team Work really comes down to Communication and resource management and Deadlines and an actual plan lol)

many have worked on my private collaboration and may have left, and many i had to lay off because i couldn’t advance or make progress do to my lack of tools.

Do i plan on Reviving my Team again or will i solo Dev it?

If need be, i am open to bringing back the team but under certain conditions on me, i just need to make sure i did as much work as possible to make the game a reality and actually work, that way the team can contribute with existing work and files and progress and make the project even more than what it stands as…

there needs to already be a significant amount of work DONE, you cant rely or depend on other people to realize your dream unless you buy them out and pay them to make them work for you.

Getting a team to work for you for free is a huge Miracle lol

Your project really has to be Breathtaking and Challenging, it needs to TAKE RISKS and also be important to the community and other people (Game Dev’s) as well, if others are willing to actually contribute to your ideas.

Fred/K.S

He he, yes.