Is there any buddy who could use an extra hand on a video game project?

Impress 1st , but later on ensure that you have a valid reason why they should work or even contribute to you project.

personally on my project i chose to give people exposure to try out other areas of “development” by contributing to my Game Project on my Private collaboration Team, so that they can feel comfortable in learning how to make a game, gaining experience.

Trust me many learned, many contributed, many had good time others hard time others had mixed experiences but we were a team and we worked, and the project got to a point in its Dev Cycle.
(Team Work really comes down to Communication and resource management and Deadlines and an actual plan lol)

many have worked on my private collaboration and may have left, and many i had to lay off because i couldn’t advance or make progress do to my lack of tools.

Do i plan on Reviving my Team again or will i solo Dev it?

If need be, i am open to bringing back the team but under certain conditions on me, i just need to make sure i did as much work as possible to make the game a reality and actually work, that way the team can contribute with existing work and files and progress and make the project even more than what it stands as…

there needs to already be a significant amount of work DONE, you cant rely or depend on other people to realize your dream unless you buy them out and pay them to make them work for you.

Getting a team to work for you for free is a huge Miracle lol

Your project really has to be Breathtaking and Challenging, it needs to TAKE RISKS and also be important to the community and other people (Game Dev’s) as well, if others are willing to actually contribute to your ideas.

Fred/K.S