Jiggle Armature 2

Thanks! This is really cool!

I tried ghost IK but couldā€™nt manage to understand how it works, no tutorial videos and a chinese UI didnt helpt too much :smiley:

Haha, yeah. I donā€™t think itā€™s for production usage yet. I was able to test out the sample scene by downloading the scene file and add-on and enabling the add-on.

Will there be a 2.8 version of this awesome addon?

1 Like

we can only hope

hi, yes, i just uploaded a new branch , for testing, https://github.com/cheece/JiggleArmature/tree/blender-2.8
iā€™ll merge it to master when 2.8 becomes stable

5 Likes

Thanks for great addon. I have question. Is there a way to animate addon parameters like stiffness, damping, control etc.? Or there is no such ability, cause when iā€™m trying to paste keyframe by clicking ā€˜Iā€™ while hovering jiggle armature parameter, blender says it cannot find path to this parameter.

Bless you.

So I tried using this build but got an error when I tried enabling it in 2.8. Something about no prefix. Thx anyway.:pensive:

Check the branch ā€œblender-2.8ā€ in the github repository, thereā€™s the addon for blender 2.8 , you are probably downloading from the ā€œmasterā€ branch where the addon for blender 2.79 is

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™ll get right on top of that.

I canā€™t even get it to appear in the add-ons menue to enable it. Please help.

Thanks SimĆ³n, been waiting for this, but like sleeper_g1, i cannot see it in the addons list.
Ive used the 2.8 branch as you suggested btw.

I got it to display

Instead of installing the .zip from the [addons_tab] from within the [user preferemces]
extract the content of the .zipā€¦ hit [user preferences] and navigate to the .py fileā€¦ and install that

2 Likes

Hello, I love the addon! However, I have a question/bug.

Is there some trick to getting control bones to work? Mine donā€™t seem to be doing anything.

Here is a test file that demonstrates what I mean.

any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for making the addon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for that. Iā€™m gonna try it as soon as blender manager finishes .

Hi there, I wanted to ask if itā€™s possible to export a model with Jiggle Armatureā€™s physics applied, or is it just for simulation?

I tried exporting it to MMD, but it looks as though the physics werenā€™t added to the skeletonā€¦

You need to bake simulation then export.

1 Like

I detailed the baking process in a post above in case itā€™s helpful.

1 Like

Ah! Sorry guys, still learning the inā€™s and outā€™s of working in 3D, haha. Thanks for the info!