King of all muck heaps

Thumbnail

I did this Project really fast, in About 3 days. Firstly I modelled About 70- 80 tiles in a roughly similar style and stored them in a kit. Unfortunally (I only can provide of the kit when Im back at home (in About 3 weeks) but i just wanted to share this with you) The objects of the kits I “bashed” together, and tried to represent a rooster. I found it Pretty hard to pull off this for the first time and I hope you like it!

Best regards,
Marc

25 Likes

I probably done many many technical mistakes and inconsistencies, so if anyone who got more knowledge about this topic, please criticise!

This a really interesting image. It could b e a little less dark, and with the name “King of all muck heaps” it could be more … rusty, muddy, etc. But I don’t feel I should criticise it on what it isn’t.

Really many thanks for your reply

I dont know from where you are, but in Germany there is a proverb who could be translated as “Somewhere every rooster is a king of a muckheap” so I assumed that this dangerous looking rooster would be the king of all muckheaps :wink:

So here is the selfmodelled kit I used

2 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

Awesome! Good use of the parts!

I like the colors!

Thank you! I would never have thought of an featuring!!

1 Like