KIT OPS 2 Now Shipping

Same with me, i bought Kitops today. With actual Blender build from today it is not working. Build from 14th is working. How i can get an update?

Hi Lothar,
Mr. chippwalters is working on a fix. See above.
In my case the old versions dont work either.

Thank you. Strange, but as he said, maybe your installation is struggling with some other casesā€¦

yes, but i dont know what it could be, because after installing the portable version Mai 10 i loaded the factory settings and saved them. After this i installed the addons in the local addon- folder and activated them.
I cant find the Version 14 Mai on Blender org, maybe shame on me because of stupid user.

Yes, they only show the latest build, I always keep a directory of builds for this siutation, only the very latest build is on the webpage.

yes, me too but i dont do it daily , so i missed Mai 14. I guess that my Version Mai 10 has no problems.

Yeah, Iā€™d imagine a few days prior would be fine, though no guarantee as sometimes thigns seem to ā€œbreakā€ on a day by day basis for addons. Roll on the lock down so addon developers can catch a break. :wink:

New version of KIT OPS is coming today.

2 Likes

KIT OPS PRO and KIT OPS FREE are now updated and available at gumroad and Blender Market (Pro only at BM). Please use with latest version of Blender 2.8.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. How can i update on BM? I bought it via paypal.

1 Like

Thanks Chipp !

Managed to Updateā€¦ thanks. It works like charmeā€¦ :wink:

Mr chippwalters you are a superhero.
Your responsetime is great.
Now it is working for me too.
I love it. Thx

Big thanks to @proxe and @masterxeon1001 for their speed in getting the addons updated.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome, thanks!
Also, is that just me, or Anim disc cut 1 form Bonus KPACK? insertion cause playback to start? Same on clean config with build 828efer15175. And CTRL/CTRL+SHIFT insertions doesnā€™t seem to do anything at all

In my case, animations may run during insertion but stop until you press the spacebar to toggle the playback of the timeline.

That is for adding materials to an object (like from Definitely EEVEE Materials System). You must be in LookDev or fully rendered mode to see the materials. It works fine on the Blender version I downloaded yesterday. 2019 05-20-16:16

So how can I update to the latest Pro Version?

Just download it from where you got your original version.

This may be a stupid question but in the manual it talks about storing master folders in dropbox or google drive. Does this mean you can have a file path from blender to google drive with all the files and not have the folder taking up space on my computer?

Your Google drive must be mapped to a drive letter. You do this by using the GDrive application (like the Dropbox app).