Kopek Music Video

outstanding to the end… congrats on the excellent piece.

wow

You get a cookie, dude. As you say, lots of work, but this stuff lasts decades and will be viewed by thousands and thousands of people, and they will all love it.

PS-I hope he doesn’t think his Blender job is the dead end…

Absolutely superb, one of the most impressive animations I have seen done with Blender and, for that matter, one of the best music videos I’ve seen recently.

However, I did think that the video could have ended with the song, as the protagonist flies off into the sun; the shot of him lying on the ground was I think unnescessary; I think it’s fairly obvious what has actually happened, by showing it, particularly without any musical accompaniment seems to me like you’re not giving the audience enough credit for intelligence.

wow you really nailed it, the video is great. there are only some parts where they lack in detail, but the textures were really good, especially the once in his room and the blood at the end.

Cheers for all the feedback lads and if you want to see a better version of it and some background stuff click on link below,

http://shabadahay.com/kopek.htm

Thanks again

Excellent. No crits. I’m a sucker for that kind of 2D work as well, and it’s great to see it integrated so seamlessly with the 3D. Top notch work.

Wow. Great work man! Nice touch too when tthe dude logs on his computer :wink:

What???

His job is using blender all day, and he kills himself???

What an idiot.

Very nice work, man. I particulary loved the shots of him sitting and boarding the train.

sorry to bring back old thread, but i gotta.
Amazing work. Then you ruined it by killing the poor guy :frowning: man, i liked it till then. Sorry bud

I love every bit of it

That was actually fantastic- the only thing I didn’t like was that the main character’s texture was just a photo of a piece of wood. :yes:

Oooh, stil the best pure blender animation i’ve ever seen, made by 1 person.

u should send that to mtv

its all about the tie:)

dang your good, but what happened at the end there? didn’t quite under stand it:confused:

lol blenderass111
MTV doesn’t play music anymore…

Bravo! 40000/2! a million stars! Amazing!!!

Looks like im getting blended then… :smiley:

great animatioon skills but it was actually a sad video about a guy who commits suicide (couldnt you make a happy ending )lol