Lamborghini Gallardo

Looking very good… simple isn’t necessarily fast, and Raytraced AO is super slow. Using AAO is way faster, and the dark shadows are eliminated by the sun lamp with little addition to the render time.

So, I should try AAO with a sun lamp? I’ll post a render when it’s done rendering.

Here’s the render:

It dosn’t look so good. But fortunatly, it highlights the deformations, and it makes it a little easier to spot the defects.

Here are some wires:

What do you think?

I have an extremely low resolution (25% of 800x600, and no OSA, so it looks like the BGE) 360 degree view animation of my Lambo, with color! All I need is tires, an environment, and a little vertex tweaking, and it’s done! But, how can I show you the animation? I rendered it in AVI format, uncompressed.

I rendering a 360 degree turning animation of my Lambo in 50% HD at almost exactly 1 minute per frame.

OK, the render is done, but how do I show you the animation?

Youtube?

Vimeo?

I don’t have a Vimeo account, and I don’t want to post it on YouTube (it’s not done yet : ). I saw that one user directly uploaded an animated GIF as an image right here at BlenderArtists. How could I do that?

http://uploader.polorix.net/ - free file hosting intended for Blender users by a fellow generous Blender user. Upload it to there (need a free account, basically just needs an email I think from memory) and you can post the link here. 200mb individual file size limit, but that is still really kind of the host. I use it for most stuff I post here if it can’t be attached to a message like a .jpg can.

It won’t let me register. I filled in everything and I get an error message.

I’m trying FileFront. I’m uploading the bigger video. It’s 961 MB, and it’s going to take over two hours to upload.

The last time I checked on the file, at about 4:15 P.M. (25 minutes before this post), the upload was at only two bars. I came back at about 4:25, and it said it was done, and it’s redirecting. The file is almost a GB, and was uploading at ~100 kilobytes per second. I’ve been waiting almost 15 minutes for it to redirect the page.

I tried to upload it onto FileFront. It didn’t work, and it would never redirect me. So I quit it. Then I tried to compress it, or else I might have to wait hours more. I tried to convert it, and I got an error message, and it permanantly deleted the animation! 15 hours of rendering gone! NO! Sorry but you guys will have to wait even longer to see it. I’ll render it when I start school (Tuesday). That way I don’t have to wait to use Blender because I’ll be at school and it’ll give me something to do (like I have a choice, but I have a good feeling about this year, and I never thought school was bad).
:frowning:

I just wanted to say… 200th post! Oh yeah!