Lamborghini Huracan [Finished]

Trying my hands on a more complex car. Dunno if it will be complete anytime soon. But car wheels are so much easier than bike’s.

7 Likes

Nice to see your new project!

It depends) For example, consider 5 star wheels with 4 lug nut holes, or 6 star wheel with 5 lug nut holes, etc. Sometimes it’s very tricky to get a right shape)

Looking forward to your next shots! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Pilot!

Working on the headlight. I think it’s the hardest part in general?

I will try 5 star wheel with 4 lug nut holes sometime.

1 Like

For sure, headlights and taillights require more attention as they are usually one of the most eye catching things in a car exterior.
Do you plan to model an interior of this car?

Thanks Pilot! I will do enough so it doesn’t look empty. RIght now my skils aren’t great for a detailed interior render. Here is a render of the lights. The loops are kinda messed up. Is this acceptable?

Did the Side-view mirror.

I think it would be much easier to model main parts separately, and only then work on mesh intersection areas. This approach usually requires less time for mesh clean up procedures.

2 Likes

That’s how I am modeling things now, but things get worse after a while. Somewhere mesh does get ugly.

Caliper done:

Looks pretty nice to me, but the base mesh seems to be a little bit dense. Also there are some flat regions (especially partially hidden ones) where it may be reasonable to aggregate some vertices.

You have been a great help, Pilot! Thanks a lot.

I will make it less dense but that will give me many ngons. But it should not be a problem for the hidden part.

Did the Parking Brake caliper. This looks much cleaner. All quads.

The parking brake caliper looks nice!

Thanks, Pilot! I completed the rim, too! Dunno if I should delete the back portion of the rim or leave it be, as this won’t be visible at all.

I think it’s better to leave that part as it has some good details and can be used in different scenes (e.g. where you orbit a camera around the wheel and so)

You are right. I finished the front bumper. I hope it looks fine. Needs a few adjustments here and there.

1 Like

Looks nice, but the grill is slightly more complicated. Take a look at these examples:

And also it seems a gap size between bumper and hood, between bumper and headlights should be slightly greater.

Thanks, Pilot! yeah, the grills are different. I found those grill too complicated so made the one my blueprint showed:

I have finished the tail light almost. Needs some adjustment here and there and a glass cover. Also need some mesh adjustment around the light area. I will fix the gap between the headlights soon.

Door handle is done! Dunno if will be able to complete this project or not :frowning:

One headache is over. Finished the Rear hood. Took a few tries to get the shape right. I am still not sure if this shape is accurate or not. But I am calling this done. Phew! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

look good so far, keep going :slight_smile:

4k Ultra HD high resolution exterior & interior car blueprints | cg-blueprints.com