Lara Croft

Did this yesterday

Nice caricature :slight_smile:

I was thinking about the same thing. But were you basing it on the game preference or the Angelina Jolie look?

You have completely blown up the rule of one eye distance between eyes, here!
Is that done so she can see her enemies coming?
It remembers me Jar Jar from Star Wars.

The mouth is well done, and it is perhaps the most difficult part on a face.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

It’s supposed to be stylized exaggerated proportions lol

I was thinking about Anniversary Lara’s elongated features when making this.

this is not true
you dont understand the anatomy… (anatomy is not a copying method)

Yes I know there are around 3 million human races in this Galaxy so the model can fit probably with some one out there.

shakquan: Please don’t take my comments as disrespectful, I was obviously joking, but also saying clearly that I don’t like the eyes so separated. But I agree with abc123 is a very beautiful image, very artistic and done in such a way (nose and mouth proportions) that probably the eyes in that position fit the “mode” of the render. But for me is a bit too far the placement of the eyes.

Great character! I love her!

@shakquan: your last two characters are bringing breeze of creativity and originality that I haven’t seen in a while! Keep it up, buddy!

Thank you!

where’s her signature triangle boobies?

lol under the camera i suppose. :wink:

Really though, i didn’t model them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work !

This one is NICE yo! bravo

even for exaggerated faces that still holds especially if you are going for a pretty face. The are couple of rules to exaggeration that you can mess with when drawing or sculpting a pin-up style cartoon but the eye measurement one is not one of them. The other one of the top of my head is the distance from the tip of the nose to the chin, Make any of those too big and your sexy toon babe won’t look so sexy no more.

I could give a nice link for this but than again the blog is NSFW(not safe for work) so let me leave it at google ‘babelab + Paul Richard’.

Bao2 is right on the money even for a cartoon pinup the eyes should be one eye width apart

I agree +1

^^ Not really. Well, not for the look i was going for anyway. I wanted it to look quirky and not necessarily sexy. Plus to my knowledge, you can exagerate the proportions of a caricature all you want as long as it hold some type of likeness. But correct me if I’m wrong.

Reminds me of Rango.

It looks awesome.

REally nice, I loved it

interesting style ^^

slaps head in disbelief…:no: there are NO rules in art.