Large basic maritime Routes work in progress.

Just trying out the new site. B

I was going to continue along the Bristol Channel but 25 routes is enough I think around to St Davids

At present time I have reached St Davids with 25 routes at 25km each approx.

After that maybe start, opening up the rivers, adding content, trees, sail ships, etc using 2.79. with routes embedded.

What happens after that I have no idea with the current Blender situation…but I am in no rush. B

I think it’s maybe best for me to use the Maritime Blender thread and any further posts will be made on the Maritime Blender thread. This will enable posts to be on one thread after this post.

Maritime Blender is not just about basic routes I make but could include all animated maritime content made for routes…by others (not inanimate art). By what method to use?.. at present 2.79 seems best but that might change depending on Blender ‘developments’.

Anyway will keep a link to my Maritime Blender thread as that is all I need and will leave the ‘complexities, gimmicks’ of this new site for others…as not for me ! So won’t post further on this thread and will just post on the Maritime Blender thread.

B