Simplify vertex selection in the Weight Paint and assign numerical weights
Strengthen vertex selection in Weight paint mode mode and sets weight with a fixed number
Like the 3ds Max Weight Paint Tool.
- Weight Paint Mode → Property Shelf (N key) → Item
- Weight Paint Mode → Tool Shelf (T key) → Tools
|Pie menu||Shift + X|
|Loop selection||Alt + double click left mouse|
|Loop selection (extended)||Alt + Shift + left mouse click|
|Shortest path selection||Ctrl + Shift + left mouse click|
|Select More||Ctrl + Numpad “+”|
|Select less||Ctrl + Numpad “-”|
Vertex weights and assigned vertex groups can be displayed and edite in a table.
- Specific vertices can be added or deleted from the vertex group
- You can change the number of vertices displayed at a time, or scroll.
- !! If the number of vertices to be displayed at a time is 500 or more, the load of UI display increases and there is a possibility of crash.
Highlight specific weight values (Lamp icon).
Highlight of specified numerical value (Match / More / Less).
Assign a fixed number of weights to the selected vertex.
More accurate weight setting is possible.
Replace / add / subtract options
Mirror to X / Y / Z
- Synchronize with brush symmetry settings
Post adjustment of settings
- Do not normalize
- Selected Pose Bone
- Deform Pose Bone
- Two of the pose bones must have a bone selected
Normalization “lock active” option
Each of the seven values can be set by the user
- You can change the default value with the leftmost Ⅴ icon
Value can be set to brush weight value
- [•] icon at the top
Exclude vertices belonging to locked vertex groups
Simple brush menu
You can easily operate brush-related settings.
- Displays weight, radius, and strength
- Switch between smooth or hard brush shapes
- Switch between mix, add and subtract brushes
Weight related operator menu
You can display the operator menu as in Blender 2.7x.
Vertices can be selected smoothly while still in weight paint mode.
- More choice
- Select less
- Multi-loop selection
- Edge loop selection
- Mirror selection
- Select the opposite side of the object axis
- When used with a weight mirror, weight copying to the other side can be easily performed
- Link selection
Vertex groups that allow regular expression search
A 3-line vertex group search list is displayed side by side.
By default, it is displayed as follows.
Left …… " Vertex group not displayed in the center or right"
Center …… " Vertex group with .L in line "
Right …… " Vertex group with .R "
Regular expressions are available
Rename can be done with Shift + click
[Known bugs] The list will not be scrollable, so there will be a long menu with a large number of vertex groups
Blender 2.79.7 version
Up to add-on ver1.2.1.
ver1.3.0 Significant improvements to the weight value setting function, Add Vertex Table
ver1.2.1 Compatible with Blender2.79
Compatible with Blender 2.79
The menu is in the Tools tab of the tool shelf (T key).
- Fixed an issue where pie menu weight setting .9 and 1 could not be accessed.
- Changed the pie menu layout
- Fixed an issue where more/less selection would not work if the edit mode was not in vertex selection mode
ver1.2.0 Moved the display position of the panel to the item tab. It became possible to change the display location
- Moved the display position of the panel into the item tab so that it can be displayed in the same place as the “vertex weight” panel
- You can now change the panel display location in the add-on settings
- Add “Vertex Group” panel
- You can now check the vertex group list even in 3D views
- Added to display key map registered in Add-on setting
ver 1.1 Add pie menu
- Add pie menu (alt + F)
- Although the key map setting is also made to “shift G” for myself, it does not work unless disabled because it is subject to the pose mode “shift G” “pose.select_grouped”.
- Add “Smooth” to the button